Goldstein

Started by chaosAD, July 13, 2012, 10:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ajax22

Quote from: Holzman on July 14, 2012, 10:17:10 PM
At least he is playing and is actually doing a really good job at rucking so his job looks safe, im sure he will bounceback. Kept getting the ball just didn't dispose of it. Had 2 good games against richmond last year, im happy i went giles to mcevoy so now I at least have one in form ruck.

Richmond didn't have Maric last year tho...

Toga

Quote from: Ajax22 on July 15, 2012, 04:12:41 AM
At least he is playing and is actually doing a really good job at rucking so his job looks safe, im sure he will bounceback. Kept getting the ball just didn't dispose of it. Had 2 good games against richmond last year, im happy i went giles to mcevoy so now I at least have one in form ruck.

+1 we just had a massive spud.

he goes by the name of angus graham.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Toga on July 15, 2012, 02:25:48 PM

Was him or derickx who lost the game for them?

Toga

Quote from: whatlez on July 15, 2012, 03:09:07 PM
Quote from: Toga on July 15, 2012, 02:25:48 PM

Was him or derickx who lost the game for them?

i don't actually know who was the ruckman in the middle in that last contest... but i don't think it was the ruckmans fault anyway, grigg tried to clear the ball but it got smothered, giving mckenzie the chance to cannon it into the sunnies forwards...