Goldstein

Started by chaosAD, July 13, 2012, 10:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

Looks way out of form, on 33 at half time, hope he pulls his finger out before HMac returns otherwise he might not hold his spot!

Macca#23

Can't get a tackle to save his life. Doesn't gather possessions other than ruck contests which = no marks.

Luckily I got Cox tonight because Goldy as my main ruck was becoming depressing.

Will not be getting him in DT next year. SC possibly.

hally25547

Quote from: chaosAD on July 13, 2012, 10:15:20 PM
Looks way out of form, on 33 at half time, hope he pulls his finger out before HMac returns otherwise he might not hold his spot!

He just seems to be having one of those nights where he touches the footy but doesn't dispose of it. And often things just haven't gone his way and it is flowering frustrating. At least he is dominating the hit outs.

Kellogscrunchynut

Doing better than Kreuzer at least.

lollipop man

Was good when i first brought him in but very frustrating last 2 weeks.

Macca#23

Terrible final score. Utterly shocking.

chaosAD

Rucking great but not getting any mark/kicks hopefully he gets going next week, Cox now my number one so happy with that!

DT Gun

i wouldnt be happy with having goldstein on my field full stop

so many people would have gone giles to goldy too

Possumo

Quote from: DT Gun on July 13, 2012, 11:48:56 PM

Yep, I guess I should be thankful he scored well the 3 weeks after I brought him in after his bye... still frustrating when I could have brought in Jacobs at an even cheaper price (I brought him in for Giles this week). Hoping he gets back into some form (like his team!), but it might be panic stations if he doesn't perform next week... will require a downgrade for me though to get in someone decent, and with only 4 trades left that might not be the best option... :(

Toga

i thought it was pretty interesting the commentator's discussion about Goldy vs Hmac in north's list. If one of them gets traded next year, which they seemed to think was going to be Hmac, Goldy would probably be a ripper pick up next year!!

HBTD22

Quote from: Toga on July 14, 2012, 11:52:40 AM
i thought it was pretty interesting the commentator's discussion about Goldy vs Hmac in north's list. If one of them gets traded next year, which they seemed to think was going to be Hmac, Goldy would probably be a ripper pick up next year!!

I wouldn't mind seeing old HMac come across to the Doggies!

owenbond007

Quote from: DT Gun on July 13, 2012, 11:48:56 PM

100% agree. When sandy went down i went something different, went nicnat as i didnt trust goldy, really should of gone cox though as i had the coin.

henry

Glad I wasn't sucked in, got Maric and Cox instead who i'm very happy with.

Lucastorm

Rucks have done my head in this year and cost me most trades. F%%%K EM

Holz

At least he is playing and is actually doing a really good job at rucking so his job looks safe, im sure he will bounceback. Kept getting the ball just didn't dispose of it. Had 2 good games against richmond last year, im happy i went giles to mcevoy so now I at least have one in form ruck.