WXV Draft/Trading Timetable....

Started by ossie85, July 13, 2012, 10:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

My Chumps

Oh my god.

*facepalm!

I read Ossie's comment wrong.

I missed the NOT to be avaliable in the national draft...

My mistake! Sorry for any inconvenience! I'm a bit of a spazer...

ossie85

No probs MC....

People have any more thoughts?

Maca24

Looking to move the following players on:
Ben Howlett
Nathan Foley
Garrick Ibbotson
Paul Chapman
Alan Didak

Purple 77

Trent West is now available, looking to move him on due to my recent acquirements

Defender or midfielder is the preference

meow meow

Guys, I have some players who are available to be traded and they will be CHEAP! The stats don't lie and you will be getting some absolute bargains if one of these guns ends up at your club.

18 teams x 4 defenders per team = 72 defenders playing every week

Anyone want a top 50 averaging backman? Going by averages means that he would be the 3rd best defender in some teams.

How could you say no to a guy who averaged more than Tom McDonald, Chirs Yarran and Dan Nicholson? More than Sam Gilbert, Will Schofield and Harry O. More than Tom Bugg, Josh Drummond and Rhyce Shaw...

Anyone want a 25 year old foward/mid who in the past has had two 90+ averaging seasons, and started the year with scores of 84, 112, 97 and 104?

Anyone want a young forward who last year in the final 4 games of the VFL season kicked 20 goals and 0 behinds? Was elevated off the rookie list onto the senior list as a result of his outstanding form.

Does anyone want a former #6 draftee?  He's in his teams best 22 and it's likely he will have forward/back status, and is coming off his career best year in terms of SC average.

Anyone want a guy who has a scoring rate that is superior to Gary Ablett jnr?

Anyone want a 19 year old forward who had the 4th best average of goals per game at his club in season 2012?

Anyone want a former first round draft pick who has had some injury problems in the past but has had a few years development into him and he is a member of the first kick, first goal club?

How about a 20 year old defender who averaged 97 in his non sub effected games in his debut season?

Boomz

How about you just say their names :P

c4v3m4n

meow meow

Quote from: Boomz on September 15, 2012, 10:45:45 AM
How about you just say their names :P

They sound so much more impressive this way. I like to deal with facts, not reputations.

Quote from: meow meow on September 15, 2012, 05:10:56 AM
Anyone want a guy who has a scoring rate that is superior to Gary Ablett jnr?

Gazza averaged 138.4 last season. That's 34.6 points per quarter of football.
Sam Schulz was subbed on and played less than 1 full quarter for a score of 35.

Schulz > Ablett

Maca24

Really looking to secure a 110+ Scoring Midfielder.
Anyone able to offer up anything?

ossie85

Just want to confirm with everyone that we have THREE drafts

1) National Draft - where you get picks based on the number of players you have on your list to bring you up to 41. (If you have 40 players you get 1 pick, if you have 30 players you get 11 picks).

2) Preseason draft. If you still have less than 41 after the National draft and the 2nd list lodgement, you get picks in the preseason draft to bring you up to 41. All players except for rookies will be available in this draft.

3) Rookie draft. All remaining players unselected AFL players, each will get 4 or 5 picks.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on September 22, 2012, 12:56:43 PM

Just want to confirm with everyone that we have THREE drafts

1) National Draft - where you get picks based on the number of players you have on your list to bring you up to 41. (If you have 40 players you get 1 pick, if you have 30 players you get 11 picks).

2) Preseason draft. If you still have less than 41 after the National draft and the 2nd list lodgement, you get picks in the preseason draft to bring you up to 41. All players except for rookies will be available in this draft.

3) Rookie draft. All remaining players unselected AFL players, each will get 4 or 5 picks.

Sounds good to me. :)

Maca24

Not a fan. That means we have to cut 10-15 players :/

ossie85

Quote from: Maca24 on September 22, 2012, 12:59:54 PM
Not a fan. That means we have to cut 10-15 players :/

No? You have to cut 5 at least, anything after that is optional.

Maca24

I've cut 5 players already and I have 41 on my list?
For me to have 5 picks in the drafts I need to cut another 5!
Limit should be 45 players IMO

MajorLazer

Quote from: Maca24 on September 22, 2012, 01:07:04 PM
I've cut 5 players already and I have 41 on my list?
For me to have 5 picks in the drafts I need to cut another 5!
Limit should be 45 players IMO
Well I have 33 players on my list after my delistings so it looks like I'm going to be getting a few PSD picks.