WXV Draft/Trading Timetable....

Started by ossie85, July 13, 2012, 10:24:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

I'm really looking forward to this draft period and I think it is the right move to make it right after the grand final because it is kind of boring doing nothing. :P

Also if you want to trade for any of my guys, send me a PM. Disappointed with 2012 season and making quite a few trades.

c4v3m4n

Wow, lot of talk recently. But I agree with it all. :D

Ringo

Quote from: ossie85 on August 23, 2012, 11:19:59 AM
Quote from: Purple 77 on August 23, 2012, 11:09:54 AM
Me Neither  :)

But what about an september trading period?

Thinking of every Monday from the week AFTER the Grand Final onwards... people disagree?
Do you mean the actual GF or Super Coach GF.  I am happy to start after the SC Grand final on 3rd September if all happy.

MajorLazer

Quote from: Ringo on August 23, 2012, 06:43:41 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on August 23, 2012, 11:19:59 AM
Quote from: Purple 77 on August 23, 2012, 11:09:54 AM
Me Neither  :)

But what about an september trading period?

Thinking of every Monday from the week AFTER the Grand Final onwards... people disagree?
Do you mean the actual GF or Super Coach GF.  I am happy to start after the SC Grand final on 3rd September if all happy.
I took it to mean Sept. 3 because that would leave us 2 months to open up the trade period.

meow meow

Pretty sure it says what is happening on page 1.

MajorLazer

Quote from: meow meow on August 23, 2012, 06:58:36 PM
Pretty sure it says what is happening on page 1.
I knew it was updated and didn't look.  :-[

Also just putting it out there. Anyone want Wellingham, Masten or Armitage? Send me a PM.

Maca24

Paul Chapman and Nick Riewoldt on the table, along with a few of my backman.
Hoping to get a reliable defender or a younger forward.

CrowsFan

Well with the Pumas now out of the premiership race (:'() I'm ready to start negotiations with other teams regarding trades. I will put up a list of players who I'm willing to trade/not trade in the next couple of days once I go through my team list. In the mean time feel free to send me offers about players before this goes up and I will get back to you. I know a few of you have already messaged me, but to be honest I can't remember who, so send me a message :)

By the way I could be persuaded into trading Ablett if the offer is right ;)

CrowsFan

Gone through my squad list and I've decided on who will be kept on and who is available to trade, so check below and message me if you're interested in any of the players :)

Unavailable Unless I Receive Amazing Offer
Gary Ablett
Rory Sloane
Beau Waters
Bachar Houli
Jarryd Roughead
David Zaharakis
Sam Jacobs
Hamish Hartlett

Don't Want To Trade, But Could Be Convinced
Scott McMahon
Tony Armstrong
Dylan Roberton
Ryan Harwood
Mitch Wallis
Mitch Duncan
Will Minson
Brendan Whitecross
Matthew Wright
Devon Smith
Peter Yagmoor
Luke Lowden

Up For Negotiation
Sam Fisher
Daniel Cross
Dan Hannebery
Jarryd Blair
Jason Porplyzia
Steven Motlop
Zach Tuohy
Alex Silvagni
Jon Griffin
Brett O'Hanlon
Liam Sumner
Rory Thompson

Pretty Much Willing To Let Go
Simon White
Seb Tape
Alex Forster
Jimmy Webster
Andrew Raines
Hayden Jolly
Ariel Steinberg
Brett O'Hanlon

Plus all my rookie listed players are up for trade too :)

CrowsFan

Got 2 pretty big trades already agreed to for the Pumas. Looking at doing maybe 1 or 2 other trades, but don't plan on being especially active during the trade period...

Maca24

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 30, 2012, 11:13:42 AM
Got 2 pretty big trades already agreed to for the Pumas. Looking at doing maybe 1 or 2 other trades, but don't plan on being especially active during the trade period...
I'd like Ablett :P

c4v3m4n

As I'm sure I've mentioned, the Pacific Islanders have radically decided to head in a new direction, opting for youth over experience.

This said, all senior players like Chris Judd, Josh Gibson, Drew Petrie, Daniel Kerr, Andrew Walker, Quinten Lynch, Sam Gibson, Lewis Roberts-Thomson, Matt Campbell, Lee Spurr, Steve Clifton and Simon Black are all available for trade as they not required at the club next year.

The Islanders are looking for players under 23 (as of Mar 2012) in any position or decent draft picks in return.

Other younger players will be more difficult to obtain, unless a good offer is on the table.

;D

CrowsFan

Hey ossie I just want to check something with you, which others may also be wondering.

As it currently stands everyone has a squad list of 46 players and have been given 5 picks in the national draft. You are saying me must delist 10 players so that after the national draft we have a squad of 41 before going in to the rookie draft to complete the lists. But what happens if I trade away a draft pick or two without getting any back so I only have say 3 draft picks. Would I still have to delist 10 players down to 36 before the draft even though I can only pick up 3 players in the draft to take my squad to 39? Or would I only have to delist 8?

c4v3m4n

Quote from: CrowsFan on September 02, 2012, 04:57:06 PM
Hey ossie I just want to check something with you, which others may also be wondering.

As it currently stands everyone has a squad list of 46 players and have been given 5 picks in the national draft. You are saying me must delist 10 players so that after the national draft we have a squad of 41 before going in to the rookie draft to complete the lists. But what happens if I trade away a draft pick or two without getting any back so I only have say 3 draft picks. Would I still have to delist 10 players down to 36 before the draft even though I can only pick up 3 players in the draft to take my squad to 39? Or would I only have to delist 8?

My guess is 8.

ossie85

No probs.

Before the draft happens you must have 36 players max

You'll be given 5 picks, minimum. If you say trade away your round 2 and round 4 pick, you'll get a round 6 and round 7 pick...