Started by worldbeater21, July 10, 2012, 09:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

worldbeater21

Looking for a fwd downgrade this week. Who would you think would
be the better choice, scoring wise you can't really tell, so the question
is about job security.
Your thoughts?

HappyDEZ

If Murdoch is named I would go with him tho both players have poor JS IMO.

oldshepp

McIntyre is DPP plus with McKernan out for 6 and Walker still with time to serve he may just sneak a few games

Teams don't often promote mature rookies if they are not going to play them (Couch excepted)

masedog333

Quote from: oldshepp on July 10, 2012, 10:15:13 PM
McIntyre is DPP plus with McKernan out for 6 and Walker still with time to serve he may just sneak a few games

Teams don't often promote mature rookies if they are not going to play them (Couch excepted)
McIntrye for exactly this reason

HappyDEZ

The worry with McIntyre is the Crows showdown side had Callinan & Petrenko out. They will both come back in I can assure you which makes McIntyre 50/50 at best? At rookie listed price I suppose he could sit at F9 if worst came to worst.

The F.A.R.K.

He was promoted for one game only

Ajax22

Quote from: HappyDEZ on July 10, 2012, 11:41:11 PM
The worry with McIntyre is the Crows showdown side had Callinan & Petrenko out. They will both come back in I can assure you which makes McIntyre 50/50 at best? At rookie listed price I suppose he could sit at F9 if worst came to worst.

^^^ This ^^^

Can quite easily see perhaps Knights making way but other than that would think injuries/resting would be needed for McIntyre to get regular games. Saying that tho I don't think either have decent js so I'm probly looking to go for McIntyre in a week for the DPP and extra cash. Having that DPP just makes it easier to hide him in either the fwd or mid bench if not playing (assuming you have a link there)