Previous topic - Next topic

Who would you get Sylvia or Cloke?

Sylvia
18 (62.1%)
Cloke
11 (37.9%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Fenno

Would love to get Goodes but he is just out of reach so which fallen premium would you get? They would be coming in as my F8 and only play while Buddy is out and cover any other injuries.

Capper

Sylvia out of the 2 of them, because of his DPP

HBTD22

If they're going to be bench cover then Slyvia... but Cloke is such a better player for DT and definitely shouldn't be rotting away on the pine.

LaHug

Sylvia without a doubt! He's been a star in the past and definitely looks like he's back. Cloke will always be too up and down.

Fenno

I should add DPP isn't a worry cause if I have a a mid out I would just move one of my other DPP into the middle and my F8 onto the field. Danger is my worst starting fwd so no way either of these guys would gain a perma starting spot

Fenno

looking like Sylvia is my man

Bak2Form

Sylvia will let you down as he does every year, he will score well when he plays but he will screw you with his injuries/late withdraws. Cloke willl atleast play every game. I know we are getting to the end of the year but he has never played a full season in his whole career. trades seem to be too important atm to have to trade him in then out for your finals 

Fenno

Quote from: Bak2Form on July 10, 2012, 03:46:44 PM
Sylvia will let you down as he does every year, he will score well when he plays but he will screw you with his injuries/late withdraws. Cloke willl atleast play every game. I know we are getting to the end of the year but he has never played a full season in his whole career. trades seem to be too important atm to have to trade him in then out for your finals
You do make a good argument. I am so 50/50 on this whatever anyone says I will take it on board.

Bak2Form

either way flip a coin man. Sylvia has burnt me before and i still haven't forgiven him. he almost cost me the final last year.

Fenno

Quote from: Bak2Form on July 10, 2012, 03:53:07 PM
either way flip a coin man. Sylvia has burnt me before and i still haven't forgiven him. he almost cost me the final last year.
I know what you mean I had him last year also but he didn't get the never again stamp from me thats why he is still an option.

Kellogscrunchynut

Sylvia gets a mention here, although so does Chris Masten, Dangerfield and Shaw.

:http://dreamteamtalk.com/2012/02/05/dicks-of-dream-team/

essendon2

got Sylvia in last week for Martin ;)
great POD and scored a nice 105

billy2010

neither. sylvia has all the attributes but plays in a horrible team. Cloke likewise but plays in an exceptional team. Cloke might come good if he signs so maybe him, but depending on your cash situation and current players I'd look elsewhere..goodes?

HBTD22

Quote from: billy2010 on July 10, 2012, 04:31:48 PM
neither. sylvia has all the attributes but plays in a horrible team. Cloke likewise but plays in an exceptional team. Cloke might come good if he signs so maybe him, but depending on your cash situation and current players I'd look elsewhere..goodes?

"Would love to get Goodes but he is just out of reach"

Flame