Murdochs Job Security

Started by The F.A.R.K., July 10, 2012, 03:28:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

Scored decent last two weeks but what is his job security like. Will he get booted just before finals so Chappy, Stevie J, Bartel and Co. can get form up

LaHug

If the Cats were a top 4 side, they'd play him as they rest their stars. Sadly, they need their best players playing just to make the finals so I don't think his JS is good at all...

Fenno

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on July 10, 2012, 03:28:21 PM
Scored decent last two weeks but what is his job security like. Will he get booted just before finals so Chappy, Stevie J, Bartel and Co. can get form up
Not sure about his JS but the kid can play.

On a side note thanks for wrecking the champs leagues ranking. What a poor excuse forgetting your password is. You can retrieve it you know by clicking lost password. Poor form very poor form

Tominator

Here is what the AFL article "In the Mix" had to say about Geelong

"The Cats are expecting to regain Steve Johnson and Mitch Duncan for Saturday night's clash with Collingwood at the MCG. Johnson missed Geelong's narrow win over Gold Coast on Sunday after experiencing hamstring tightness, while Duncan was sidelined by a minor knee problem. James Podsiadly (ankle) will miss the clash with the Magpies, but youngsters George Horlin-Smith and Josh Walker, who kicked five goals in the VFL last weekend, have both been mentioned by Chris Scott as possible inclusions."

With that in mind I reckon Johnson will come in for Bartel and Duncan may come in for Wojcinski, who seems to be on the outer at Kardinia Park. But in such a crunch game against Collingwood this week I am hoping like hell Murdoch stays in but not extremely confident he will. We'll know soon enough I guess

Marcos83

I like the way he plays and is very very quick. Likes to kick it long and use his pace as well. Think he will stay in the squad becasue there trying to freshen up the list as it is not the same geelong as previous years

Bak2Form

he hasn't done much wrong. would be a shame too see him get put out

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Fenno on July 10, 2012, 03:54:32 PM

On a side note thanks for wrecking the champs leagues ranking. What a poor excuse forgetting your password is. You can retrieve it you know by clicking lost password. Poor form very poor form

Im so sorry the email i entered isnt my email account anymore so i dont have acces to that either so cant get my password back Im really sorry, my other team is ranked inside top 10,000 now i feel so bad

mikesguns

hope horlin-smith comes in, i need him to play i'll have the donut from franklin and martin

The F.A.R.K.

So in simple terms if he gets named this week he is about 60% to play rest of year if he doesnt get named he is 0% chance to play rest of year

Kellogscrunchynut

Glad i'm not looking for a forward downgrade at the moment because I am not convinced by Murdoch.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on July 10, 2012, 06:21:03 PM
Glad i'm not looking for a forward downgrade at the moment because I am not convinced by Murdoch.

Its hard. There is Tim Mcintyre but he isnt convincing either

Flame

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on July 10, 2012, 05:36:50 PM

Im so sorry the email i entered isnt my email account anymore so i dont have acces to that either so cant get my password back Im really sorry, my other team is ranked inside top 10,000 now i feel so bad
Fix it up FARK! You are letting us all down, especially Windigo who created the league!

And I'm not getting Murdoch!!

elephants

Yeah FARK you suck. Thanks a lot.

:P

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Flame on July 10, 2012, 08:05:25 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on July 10, 2012, 05:36:50 PM

Fix it up FARK! You are letting us all down, especially Windigo who created the league!

And I'm not getting Murdoch!!

There is NOTHING i can do....I dont have access to the email adress and dont remember the password i CANT get into it and this has been the case for a good 10 rounds

Im sorry

pommyadam

as long as he plays (and scores reasonably well) this week, then it doesn't bother me too much