Who to trade Waters for?

Started by Azzas Dockers, July 10, 2012, 10:38:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azzas Dockers

I have 6 trades, am going for a league win and am sitting 7th so the next 4 week are important.

I already have Delidio, Scotland, Broughton, Carrazzo, Waters, Lake and Goddard with Eliis and Spurr on the bench.

Any suggestions, i had a quick look but no body looked good.

Would consider trading Spurr instead if there was a good cheap option.

I have 96k in hand.

Thanks

HBTD22

No mention of Birchall or Suckling? Both extremely consistent DTers who (especially Suckers) can drop a very nice ton fairly often.

T Dog

Hanley may be worth a look.. :o

Windigo

Birhchall, Scotland, Suckling or Carrazzo.

Maybe MJ.

Azzas Dockers

Looks like it is between Birchall and Suckling, which one should I pick?

I have Scotland and Carrazzo.

Swannies87

Quote from: Azzas Dockers on July 10, 2012, 11:18:54 AM
Looks like it is between Birchall and Suckling, which one should I pick?

I have Scotland and Carrazzo.

I have the Birch, always good for 80-100. Suckling can give you the odd lower score, but can also pile on the points and has a higher ceiling in my opinion.

Consistency vs higher ceiling, depends what you are wanting

Ricochet

Quote from: HBTD22 on July 10, 2012, 10:44:40 AM
No mention of Birchall or Suckling? Both extremely consistent DTers who (especially Suckers) can drop a very nice ton fairly often.
have had Suckling from the start and love his higher ceiling

Azzas Dockers

Thanks everyone, I went Birchall. I need a consistent player coming into finals.

HBTD22

Quote from: Swannies87 on July 10, 2012, 11:24:57 AMSuckling can give you the odd lower score, but can also pile on the points and has a higher ceiling in my opinion.

Consistency vs higher ceiling, depends what you are wanting

Suckling's lowest score is only 70, so generally the two are fairly even. As mentioned too, Suckling does pump out bigger scores, and its 4 Suckling tons vs 3 Birchall tons. Either way you'll do fine.

fertalong

I already have Birch and all the other super premo def.
Is it worth going for Suckling as well or go for guys like MJ, Hanley, Heppel etc?

its me lads

I got Suckling in a few weeks ago, i like a player who can win me games. His high ceiling achieves that

Mr.Craig

Enright appears to have his mojo back with scores of 117, 89 and 101 in the last 3 weeks, worth considering. Birch should still be on top of the list for anyone who doesn't have him however.

fertalong

Quote from: Mr.Craig on July 10, 2012, 01:16:04 PM
Enright appears to have his mojo back with scores of 117, 89 and 101 in the last 3 weeks, worth considering. Birch should still be on top of the list for anyone who doesn't have him however.

I haven't considered Enright because he's prone to some 60's and tends to have the odd injury/rest quite frequently. Can't have that coming into finals.

Bak2Form

i have Birchall and have been happy. having said that soon ill upgrade Golby to Suckling/Heps. You really cant go wrong between the two

Jigsaw

I went Waters to Suckling this week, but that's because I already own Carrots and Birchall.

I'd go Birchall. More consistent. Nothing wrong with Suckling but, just has the risk of lower scores here and there is all.