WXV Round 14 - the Run Home

Started by ossie85, July 10, 2012, 09:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 13, 2012, 09:14:48 PM
Can CM be fired yet? Always has excuses why he can't post and I'm sick of it. Ruined the APL 2 years in a row and now he's ruining this
>:(

Yes. I agree CF. Fair enough if he has other commitments, but he should have the decency to put up his hand and say he doesn't have time.

Calling it in public - I want Cookie Monster removed as coach. Shouldn't be just my decision, others thoughts?

Boomz

Torpedo10

Quote from: ossie85 on July 13, 2012, 09:27:48 PM
Can CM be fired yet? Always has excuses why he can't post and I'm sick of it. Ruined the APL 2 years in a row and now he's ruining this

Yes. I agree CF. Fair enough if he has other commitments, but he should have the decency to put up his hand and say he doesn't have time.

Calling it in public - I want Cookie Monster removed as coach. Shouldn't be just my decision, others thoughts?
Now to look for a new coach.  :P

ossie85

Quote from: Torpedo10 on July 13, 2012, 09:35:59 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on July 13, 2012, 09:27:48 PM

Now to look for a new coach.  :P

First things first....

CrowsFan

Shall we put it to a vote then os? PM each head coach for their vote so it remains somewhat private?

ossie85

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 13, 2012, 10:00:32 PM
Shall we put it to a vote then os? PM each head coach for their vote so it remains somewhat private?

Honestly not sure if I want it to be private, but yeah, suppose the right thing to do though.

Maca24

Sack him, so many others on here who would love a chance to coach in the main competition (worlds).
Put up an advertisement thread and view the applicants? :p

CrowsFan

I reckon the job should go to someone who isn't already a head coach in the euros or English comps

bomberboy0618

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 13, 2012, 10:54:14 PM
I reckon the job should go to someone who isn't already a head coach in the euros or English comps
This late in the season will anyone take it?

CrowsFan

I reckon they would cos it gives them time to understand the game properly get to know their list and then thy are also in charge for the entire trade period and drafts

PowerBug

there is one person who i would nominate for this job.

ossie85

Quote from: Maca24 on July 13, 2012, 10:26:30 PM
Sack him, so many others on here who would love a chance to coach in the main competition (worlds).
Put up an advertisement thread and view the applicants? :p

Exactly what I was thinking! Let them dazzle us, and we can vote :)

But that's assuming we do sack him, but so far no one had jumped to defense

ossie85

Pacific Islanders scored 486 points from Petrie and Judd (c). But then only 41 points from Walker and Watson :/

Purple 77

Looking at my opponents (My Chumps) team.........

He only needs to play his midfield and he'll beat me  :'(

That midfield is insane!!!

Purple 77

Will a 31 goal loss this week end a coaching career?