WXV Round 14 - the Run Home

Started by ossie85, July 10, 2012, 09:31:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

FisherSaints

I think we should wait until the end of the season so the new coach can do the drafts and start fresh

CrowsFan

Things could be going your way this week holz! Apparently Maric is out, which means Maca loses his captain so Lewis becomes captain, and then Mattner steps in and gets half points!

ossie85

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 14, 2012, 02:54:10 PM
Things could be going your way this week holz! Apparently Maric is out, which means Maca loses his captain so Lewis becomes captain, and then Mattner steps in and gets half points!

Lol, basically hands the minor premiership to you also CF!

CrowsFan

Wouldn't be so sure of that ossie. BB's team is doing very well so far this round, whilst mine seems to be struggling. Even bloody Gumby scored 89 for BB ::)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 14, 2012, 07:41:56 PM
Wouldn't be so sure of that ossie. BB's team is doing very well so far this round, whilst mine seems to be struggling. Even bloody Gumby scored 89 for BB ::)
I TOLD YOU, I TOLD YOU.
#Gumby2012

Purple 77

I have had some rotten luck lately. Jamar got injured after ten minutes and that will become by HA. But walters, in his first afl and worlds game, got 110!

Holz

looking ok so far, im sure i will find a way to lose it. Nroo and Chappy are going very slow and captain thomas looks like he is doing ok.

My defense is letting me down, at some stage I was getting a few 100s each week, this round I have had 3 guys play and only a high score of 78.

PowerBug

Jordie McKenzie :-*
Dane Swan :)
Travis Boak (Just flowering say you're leaving so we can drop you so you don't go flowering us up during games) Nice score though. :P
And SpudHoff >:D beast

CrowsFan

You're complaining about your defense Holz?? My entire defense has now finished playing they managed to combine together for a measly 202 points. And that's thanks to Houli scoring 88, the next best was Roberton with 54, whilst McMahon and Fisher (who both average in the 80's) scored 35 and 25 respectively >:(

Edit: Was worried about Blair's score dropping with the return of Pendles, but he pumped out another hundred tonight :D

My Chumps

Quote from: Purple 77 on July 14, 2012, 10:47:36 AM
Looking at my opponents (My Chumps) team.........

He only needs to play his midfield and he'll beat me  :'(

That midfield is insane!!!
>:D

c4v3m4n

Quote from: ossie85 on July 14, 2012, 09:03:37 AM

Pacific Islanders scored 486 points from Petrie and Judd (c). But then only 41 points from Walker and Watson :/

You've gotta love the inconsistency of the Islanders....

Maca24

Quote from: ossie85 on July 14, 2012, 03:11:36 PM

Lol, basically hands the minor premiership to you also CF!
Don't Laugh!!  :P

ossie85

I need Jude Bolton to outscore Ted Richards by 48 points for me. Currently Jude Bolton on 61 DT and Richards on 20 at three quarter time....

Home advantage is the only reason I'm in it. My season on the line (and Toronto's) in the next 30 minutes!

ossie85

RB and I both look likie scoring over 160 :(