Jacky redden
3 (15.8%)
Scott Thompson
16 (84.2%)
tom rockliff
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

starz

Sitting a far way off the pace but still want to go for overall. So decided for my last mo upgrade I need to go super unique. Jack redden is in hardly Anyones teamand seems like a dt gun. Anyone know why he hasn't been absolutely killing it this year. Copping a tag or just not carving. He is still having a very good year mind you.

Scotty t the other option

Kellogscrunchynut

Thompson has the easier draw and for Reddan he seems to go missing against good teams but is still capable of good scores.

Capper

Scotty T is the way to go

KoopKicka

Scotty T, but if youre after a POD get Sloane maybe?

Spinking

I like Thompson here. Redden hasn't been consistent this year although I think he is finding form. Can't go wrong with Scotty T.

its me lads

I have both of these stars, got Redden in as my final MID for a bit of a POD.

Don't hear much about Brisbane here in SA, or watch much so im not sure why he wasn't carving up, i know for a fact that he doesn't get tagged though, Rockliff and Black cop a tag before him but the number 1 tagger usually goes to Rich. Redden stays under the radar and also he gets a lot of points from tackling, he might be a bit down on his tackle averages from last year but not a whole lot. He started carving up from round 6 and last week he gave away 2 early free kicks and finished the quarter on about 3 so from the get go he was behind the 8 ball and just struggled all day.

I would have to say Thompson for reliability and roof but not by much, for a POD the Reddo

strikes91

thompson BUT expect a rest before the end of the season...

McRooster

Thompson.

Redden has had more sub 90 scores this season than Thompson (5 v 3).

Redden averages 88.07 v the opponents he faces in the last four rounds, the all important league finals rounds, including a dismal 70.5 average v Western Bulldogs which Brisbane play in League GF week.

Thompson averages 98.65 v the opponents he faces in the last four rounds, including a massive 140.3 average v Gold Coast which Crows play in League GF week.

The dice you roll is if you believe that Thompson may be rested v Melbourne or Brisbane ???? They won't rest him a week out from finals v Gold Coast.

Artax

Doubt they will rest him at all. They will be fighting for top 4 and they lost to North at almost flu strength, will not mess around

m-ry

go some one like cotchin not as good and thompson but having a better year then redden and playing in a slightly better team and still pretty unique 8% of teams thompson 20% redden 2.5%
oh avg better and is cheaper then redden 20K roughly
or if you can wait a few weeks then murphy could be and option if your low on trades and cash will be under 400K with he B/E off 200+

starz

can't make up my mind but now leaning towards rockliff. had a super finish last year to his year and maybe thinking he can do it again this year and most importantly is only in 5.95% of teams currently. i just hope they are over the forward experiment thing because that seemed to make him very inconsistent.