Which trade is more important??

Started by Hagebear, July 09, 2012, 08:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hagebear

Bare in mind i dont plan on making any of these trade until just before DT finals start so which would be more importan?? I have Matt Priddis as M6 and was always looking at upgrading him to Swan. i feel swanny is a must come finals as he'lll most likely have the 'C' on him and a big chance of banging out 300+ which could be make or break, and the other is i have Big John Giles as my second ruck behind jacobs (not very strong i know) and dont want to fall behing the rest of the comp with that combo?? Probably wont have enough for Cox, so more likely Maric, Roughy, Mcevoy or ryder. so really it comes down to Priddis - Swan, or Giles - Maric with the option of swanny 'c'???

egosbar

get swan in , no team can seriously win the finals without him

charliesheen

I'm confused?

Priddis & Maric vs Giles & Swan?

Kellogscrunchynut

Yeah get Swan I got him for the first time a few weeks ago since I had always picked Pendlebury ahead of him. And he has never let me down since.

Hagebear

Quote from: charliesheen on July 09, 2012, 09:00:06 PM
I'm confused?

Priddis & Maric vs Giles & Swan?
Sorry Charlie im confusing my self i think. My 2 options are..

Ablett, Boyd, Watson, Thompson, Mitchell, Priddis. (And upgrade Priddis to Swan)
or
Jacobs, Giles (And upgrade Giles to anyone but Cox)

bigballs

definitely get rid of Giles. You can't have him scoring 50 points. I think he is starting to struggle and is due for a rest. Priddis is a gun and is every chance to outscore Swan. Look what he did last weekend. Priddis 140, Swan 105. That's DT, SC Priddis 170!

egosbar

swan will kill priddis on average from here on in , if both fit

giles could still possibly match most crap rucks this year , giles is tricky though im tossing gambling keeping him or getting jacobs to finish

swan a must imo , you should already have him