Previous topic - Next topic

Which Trade?

Golby to Scotland
Golby to Suckling
Giles to Ryder
Giles to Jacobs
Hold Trades!

Zombie2.5

I've only got 5 trades and $126 k left. Is it worth trading one of Golby/Giles to upgrade them this week?

If so, which one? (Definitely Golby if he doesn't play this week).
Also if anyone has their B/E's that'd be nice.

Narrowed down trading options(in preferential order) to
Golby( Scotland, Suckling, Waters, M.Johnson)
and
Giles (Ryder, Jacobs) (Not enough for Cox)

Only options i want, no other suggestions needed.

Opinions? Leaning towards Golby to Scotland/Suckling (Prefer Scotland, but Suckling cheaper + less likely to be rested with Heath older too)
Don't really like trading Giles(To Ryder would be an 100k upgrade, not convinced on Jacobs, needs more stats around the grounds, e.g. marks, goals.

Giles has bled a bit too much and Golby was at 357k a few weeks ago, would've liked to have done them before, but they were still going okay + used my trades on other upgrades.

Comment if you think Giles/Golby to WATERS/M.JOHNSON/MCeVOY or MUMFORD would be better ;)

Justin Bieber

Can you lend me a trade or two and some money?  :P

Zombie2.5

Quote from: whatlez on July 09, 2012, 05:48:57 PM
Can you lend me a trade or two and some money?  :P

Ok, I'll lend you 1 trade and $75k, and next year you'll repay me with 6 trades  ;D

Bak2Form

Golby Breakeven is 83 going by assiatant coach. i still have him. i upgraded giles to jacbos this week. Giles has scored two 40's in the last 3 games. Golby will score better. Scotland B/E is 105, his only got higher than that 3 times i think this year. upgrade giles first before you loose more cash and jacobs price is only gonna go up. Next week worry about Golby to Scotland cause Golby wont loose much $$ and Scotland worse case really wont go up anymore.

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Bak2Form on July 09, 2012, 06:06:37 PM
Golby Breakeven is 83 going by assiatant coach. i still have him. i upgraded giles to jacbos this week. Giles has scored two 40's in the last 3 games. Golby will score better. Scotland B/E is 105, his only got higher than that 3 times i think this year. upgrade giles first before you loose more cash and jacobs price is only gonna go up. Next week worry about Golby to Scotland cause Golby wont loose much $$ and Scotland worse case really wont go up anymore.

I see your logic there, but I'm only planning to do one, you still reckon upgrade Giles?

So difference between Golby and Scotland/Suckling vs difference between Giles and Ryder/Jacobs.
I Also like to have just that bit of extra cash, because i always find it comes in handy(My first 3 trades of the year cost $51.3k!)

Bak2Form

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on July 09, 2012, 06:12:58 PM

I see your logic there, but I'm only planning to do one, you still reckon upgrade Giles?

So difference between Golby and Scotland/Suckling vs difference between Giles and Ryder/Jacobs.
I Also like to have just that bit of extra cash, because i always find it comes in handy(My first 3 trades of the year cost $51.3k!)

i have a feeling Giles will be rested this week and the decision will be made easy for you ;) Golby should be back in. his last 6 weeks have been pretty decent

Bak2Form

Quote from: Bak2Form on July 09, 2012, 06:15:02 PM
Quote from: Zombie2.5 on July 09, 2012, 06:12:58 PM

i have a feeling Giles will be rested this week and the decision will be made easy for you ;) Golby should be back in. his last 6 weeks have been pretty decent

try to ignore averages of the whole season cause Giles has hit the wall, has been great but last month has been poor. If you look at the last 4 games the 4 have played it goes

Scotland 83,102,104,85 average of 93.5
Golby 74,72,60,89 average of 73

Giles 48,87,48,62 Average 61
Jacobs 122,91,68,102 Average of 95