MRP Wellingham offered 3 weeks plus other incidents

Started by LF, July 09, 2012, 04:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quinny88

Quote from: eagles929406 on July 09, 2012, 06:22:25 PM
it says lynch got a week from eagles too, clearly AFL want sydney to stay on top

Yeah mate the whole afl is against west coast..  ::)

Capper

Quote from: quinny88 on July 09, 2012, 05:29:09 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on July 09, 2012, 05:01:05 PM
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/140846/default.aspx

Jack Steven also gone for a week club imposed ban for getting caught drink driving

Let me get this straight. The richmond players get sacked and banned for 2 weeks for sleeping in and saints players get 1 week for drink driving and actually risking their lives and other peoples.. interesting
+1 i agree doesnt make sense.

On the Ricmond players, i heard yesterday that both Connors and Martin went out drinking and came home @10pm, but continued to drink and party with other people. They then went to bed after taking a sleeping pill in the early hours and slept through training. I believe Wayne Campbell (assis coach) went over to their house after trying to call them and had to wake them up. Richmond are worried as these 2 used to hang around with Cousins

JamSainter

Martin got 2 weeks.
Steven got 1 week.
Why such anger, get over it.
Plus Stevo has had his licence suspended for 6 months. Punishment enough.

blackrose

Quote from: tabs on July 09, 2012, 06:44:25 PM

Jack Steven also gone for a week club imposed ban for getting caught drink driving

Let me get this straight. The richmond players get sacked and banned for 2 weeks for sleeping in and saints players get 1 week for drink driving and actually risking their lives and other peoples.. interesting

Really? It was the next morning after he'd been to the saints recovery session. I doubt he was risking anyone's lives, he just had a tiny bit of alcohol left in him from the night before.

How many times  do you you've done that? If he was one year older and not on his P's he would have been all good.

poolboybob

Quote from: blackrose on July 09, 2012, 08:17:14 PM
Quote from: tabs on July 09, 2012, 06:44:25 PM

Really? It was the next morning after he'd been to the saints recovery session. I doubt he was risking anyone's lives, he just had a tiny bit of alcohol left in him from the night before.

How many times  do you you've done that? If he was one year older and not on his P's he would have been all good.

no, he was on his way to the recovery session. and he was over the legal limit, which assuming that 0.05 has any validity at all, does mean that he was not fit to drive.

The Bomber

Think we need an updated list. Anyways Stevens was caught at 0.08 which is over the full drivers limit by enough to get his license suspended I think...

Good news from the report Sidey gets off scott free :)