Whats the go on murdoch..? Best trade in the bag!!

Started by Brenny G, July 09, 2012, 01:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Treloar + $40000 for who..?

Keep
Murdoch (FWD)
McIntyre (FWD)
Newman (MID)
Gibson (MID)

Brenny G

stuck between who to trade for treloar, probably the time he gets the boot BE of 83, got $48K in the bank current team:
BackDeledio, Goddard, Waters, Carrazzo, Enright, Birchall, Hargrave (Wilkes, Darley)
MidsStanton, Boyd, Ablett, Hayes, Pendles, Zorko (Neale, Williams)
RuckCox, Giles (Redden, Campbell)
FwdSidebottom, Franklin, Dangerfeild, Beams, Chapman, Martin, Lewis (Treloar, Sexton)

$48K in the bank with 5 trades

Thinking of trading Treloar for Murdoch, then hargarve for scotland with $120K in the bank and last trade Zorko for Swan or someone else.
Thoughts..?

fertalong

You should keep zorko and upgrade martin instead.

I am also having the downgrade dilemma though. Gotta get rid of Hall this week and looking at murdoch or mcintyre. Some feedback on this point would be good too.

Disco DB

Must keep Treloar - Williams has a LTI and Sexton is out for the season. Trade one of them and upgrade Hargrave.

Kuruki

Not sure why anyone would trade Zorko. He is one of the best scoring forwards.

Brenny G

Quote from: Disco DB on July 09, 2012, 02:22:49 PM
Must keep Treloar - Williams has a LTI and Sexton is out for the season. Trade one of them and upgrade Hargrave.
anyone no how long williams out for..?

Griffo1982

Based on recent scores i reckon upgrading Giles after Hargrave would be the best move.

Brenny G

Quote from: Griffo1982 on July 09, 2012, 03:13:50 PM
Based on recent scores i reckon upgrading Giles after Hargrave would be the best move.
yeah thought about that aswell giles for the mullet maybe..

Disco DB

Quote from: Brenny G on July 09, 2012, 03:11:35 PM
anyone no how long williams out for..?

Dislocated his shoulder, so at least 4-6 weeks - injury report tomorrow arvo will tell. And would he get a game then.

Lozza

Not sure of Murdoch's JS but he seems okay, ive got him in