Started by chaosAD, July 09, 2012, 11:17:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

It is an upgrade that makes me $$ it will allow me to get Cox for Giles
So really its a double upgrade,
Zorko and Giles for
Goodes and Cox!

Windigo

Any trade involving trading out Zorko is pretty dodgy. Giles has slowed considerably & I think there will be more 40 odd games from him....

If you were getting Chappy & Cox it'd be slightly easier to say yes...

It all hinges on whether Goodes can match of better Zorko'ss scoring.

Every week Zorko has scored more than Goodes? Even with that 130 odd?

Toga

Quote from: Windigo on July 09, 2012, 11:20:15 AM
Any trade involving trading out Zorko is pretty dodgy. Giles has slowed considerably & I think there will be more 40 odd games from him....

If you were getting Chappy & Cox it'd be slightly easier to say yes...

It all hinges on whether Goodes can match of better Zorko'ss scoring.

Every week Zorko has scored more than Goodes? Even with that 130 odd?

+1 zorko is a beast, the only reason i'd consider trading him out is if he started to hit the wall... which there is no indication of him doing just yet!

chaosAD

Yeah its only to help me to get Cox in, i need an extra 30k and doing this will help me get two guns in

Capper

what does the rest of your team look like?

Chopps

Normally I would say hell no but what's the overall gain in points based on current form. Even though you don't want to be getting zorko out. If it improves your team enough it's justifiable

bigballs

that's a tough one! It is kind of silly getting rid of Zorko but you are making money by trading him out for Goodes. So in some ways it's a good trade. It seems too sideways. I think you would be better off downgrading somewhere else. Maybe one of your back up rucks to Derricks. Then you can bring in Cox for Giles and you don't have to get rid of Zorko. Zorko and Goodes will probably average a similar score now, so maybe that trade is too sideways.

Memphistopheles

Having Zorko and Goodes this week = a huge win (277 points).

Personally I would be keeping Zorko as either F7 or in my case as F8 but with a dpp link to the mids so he can cover both.

But, even as F8 I would consider starting him over and underperforming premium - this week it was Cloke I started him over.

Windigo

Yeah, I'll be starting Zorko over WhiteX this week.

Disco DB

Don't dump Zorko, if you're burning 2 trades then you can get the $30k elsewhere.

TheBigDons

I wouldn't be getting rid of Zorko just yet as he still has value with a be of 81 this week which he should surpass so maybe wait if u want to trade him until he is at his full value! If you really want to get rid of Giles then maybe > Kreuzer if u have the money   ;D

Kuruki

Yes please trade him out so i can gain on all of you by playing him every week.

nostradamus

its kind of like ditching your current girlfriend who has been a huge surprise packet, and does everything you could have wished for. Then going back to your Ex who you had some great times with, but has been a bit unrealiable/erratic of late.
.........go with what is good now, not past glories  ;)

chaosAD

DEF: B Deledio (105), B Goddard (0), B Waters (0), G Broughton (59), G Birchall (103), D Heppell (79), A Carrazzo (114), S Darley (0), L Spurr (0)

MID: S Thompson (90), D Swan (105), G Ablett (104), S Mitchell (106), J Selwood (105), S Pendlebury (0), S Gibson (79), A Sexton (0)

RUCK: J Giles (48), T Goldstein (55), J Redden (0), T Campbell (38)

FWD: S Sidebottom (94), L Franklin (72), D Beams (78), M Robinson (109), P Chapman (132), R O'Keefe (80), D Zorko (140), D Martin (0), B Smedts (71)

This is my best team with 5 trades left, Giles is my big worry

Plastic Boy

Is this a joke??? Surely this is.....

Zorko coming off 140... Please trade him so it's one less gun in ur team

Oh Goodes will get smashed by WCE in Perth this weekend