Gilbee

Started by powersuperkents, July 09, 2012, 01:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

considered Yarran?

powersuperkents

I don't think Yarran is good at all... Terrible Dt players with a few stint games where he racks up a 90 and expects to impress everyone.  :) I would only consider him for his cheap price which could allow me to upgrade Giles to maybe Maric!! :)

LaHug

Quote from: powersuperkents on July 10, 2012, 04:50:03 AM
I don't think Yarran is good at all... Terrible Dt players with a few stint games where he racks up a 90 and expects to impress everyone.  :) I would only consider him for his cheap price which could allow me to upgrade Giles to maybe Maric!! :)
Hmm... I tend to think that the middle section of the year where he scored poorly may have been the anomaly and the back to back 90s are a sign of things to come. If I could afford it, I'd go Spurr to Yarran this week!

powersuperkents

Quote from: LaHug on July 10, 2012, 02:33:17 PM
Hmm... I tend to think that the middle section of the year where he scored poorly may have been the anomaly and the back to back 90s are a sign of things to come. If I could afford it, I'd go Spurr to Yarran this week!
Yeah I can easily go Yarran, Should I go Spurr->Yarran and then next week try to upgrade Giles?

LaHug

Quote from: powersuperkents on July 10, 2012, 07:51:02 PM
Quote from: LaHug on July 10, 2012, 02:33:17 PM
Yeah I can easily go Yarran, Should I go Spurr->Yarran and then next week try to upgrade Giles?
If it doesn't drain you of cash too much, Spurr to Yarran seems like an awesome move. My only fear is that DT is a cruel, cruel game this season ;)