Broughton's score adjustments

Started by andyandy89, July 08, 2012, 07:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andyandy89

This is driving me insane.

First he is on 50 then gives two frees away - fair enough down to 44, then after half time there is -6, then 5 mins after that ANOTHER -6 so he is down to 32. Wtf? So many mistakes and it just has to be for my player to get my hopes up!

He just got a +2. Was starting to think the stats people were trying to sabotage my league game.

LaHug

Yeah, I saw 50 and now 32 and have no idea what happened :o

nickstiges

That's pretty wierd, the DT livestats show him on 44 at H/T.

andyandy89

I think it added up to him somehow losing 2 marks, 1 tackle and 1 kick, and then gaining a handball!

thatguy

andyandy89

Quote from: thatguy on July 08, 2012, 07:09:25 PM
Monty must be on crack

Haha, don't think it's his mistake, I am following it on AFL live and that's where you usually see it first

thatguy

Quote from: andyandy89 on July 08, 2012, 07:12:14 PM
Quote from: thatguy on July 08, 2012, 07:09:25 PM
Monty must be on crack

Haha, don't think it's his mistake, I am following it on AFL live and that's where you usually see it first

I only just noticed they readjusted their scores.

Justin Bieber

Yeah monty actually changed the scores before the DT website did. So good work Monty.

Windigo

They are not passing it to him with Super Pav demanding it all the time...Don't blame them though.... 8)

The F.A.R.K.

Broughton actually ended up with 71 i saw on a DT site...so they gave the scores back

Macca#23

Says on AFL website he's finished on 59. I'm up by 10 in one of my leagues, so if he goes up to 71 I'll be spewing....

the raven

The scoring adjustments were fair. Had a questionable handball added on which Im pretty sure was removed. Also a very questionable "tackle" on lake in the goal square, clinged onto lakes jumper, lake still got kick away and went to contest and was almost marked by someone from the dogs, spilled off hands an went out of play. Tackle did not really effect course of play overly much but it just looked lit CD were trying to stats pad his score again. Not sure where the other adjustments came from, maybe something to do with him being a cow?

LaHug

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on July 08, 2012, 08:19:10 PM
Broughton actually ended up with 71 i saw on a DT site...so they gave the scores back
Mine still says 59...?
And it means I win one of my league games by a single point... phew! Who'd have thought needing Broughton to outscore K. Hunt by 23 would've been a challenge?!

the raven

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on July 08, 2012, 08:19:10 PM

Are you showerting me. Saw 1 tackle and 1 handball which shouldnt of been counted. Not sure where his stats were distributed but another tackle added which had no effect on play might be added?

chelo77

Cost me 2 league games, lost by 2 and 5 :-(