Which players play for their fantasy

Started by strikes91, July 08, 2012, 12:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strikes91

so watching games over the years i look to see people who handball to team mates in a position where they have to give it back and the good ole cheap mark at the back, i've come to the conclusion on my thoughts on which players sneakly play for their team while in a match....

Brian Lake ( c )
Dayne Beams
Dane Swan
Gary Ablett
Brent Stanton
Matthew Suckling
Brent Guerra (although he's not very good at it)
Brent Harvey

Ash A

when hargrave plays, him and lake are ridiculously obvious
lake +3 kicks to hargrave +6, hargrave kicks back to lake +6, who then handballs +2 to hargrave who then handballs +2 back to lake who kicks downfield +3
hahaha, not even in junk time ;D

Justin Bieber

Ash A

Justin Bieber

Yeah I just realised..

I know Stanton does, cause he doesn't get into the contest. Never seen him win his own footy. Lake loves the little kicks, I doubt Gary does he just trys to win. The pig probably doesn't even know what Fantasy is. Suckling is an outside players and yeah about Guerra he does, but he sucks..

Ash A

Football Factory

J.Bartel ?  .. First quarter last week he convinced the umpire the ball was out on the full of his opponent when it was actually off him + 3  ::)  yes a few people would do that not because of their dreamteam. It was just annoying cos the person i was playing had him ... As the siren sounds for the first quarter he gets a freekick and demands the ball (20-30 seconds waiting for the ball to come back) and has a shot from about 120 metres out  ::)  +3  ..seemed a little strange he was never gonna kick it from there he didnt even make it to the 50 metre line  ::)

I think its about getting possies so it looks like you had a good game rather than dreamteam points

PowerBug

Quote from: whatlez on July 08, 2012, 12:59:00 PM
Yeah I just realised..

I know Stanton does, cause he doesn't get into the contest. Never seen him win his own footy.
Brent "iliketocalloutmyscoreeverytimeigettheball" Stanton. Seriously though, he must be spent byt eh end of a game, he just runs with the ball, following it from one end to the other asking for a kick. Next thing he'll jump into the stands to grab it when a goal is kicked. ;D

its me lads

this is gold

Watching the hawks game Suckling on multiple occasions ran next to someone in defense (open defense) and asked for the handball then if he didnt get it he virtually ran straight in front of them and cut them off so they were forced to handball to him. hahaha. I didn't care though cos he's in my team.

Frustrating when Ablett does it for 1. I don't have him and 2. Let the kids have a kick, sure they cant hit a target but that's because they always handball to Ablett.   ::)

Spinking

I reckon you might be right.  :D

Mind you I had Lake and Hargrave at season start and was in DT heaven with that back line waxing. I would pray for the opposition to kick points!