Tim McIntyre

Started by its me lads, July 08, 2012, 12:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

its me lads

Surprised there isn't a thread about him. What are peoples thoughts? I watched the showdown being a crows man and he looked good in the first quarter but then i hardly saw him for the rest of the night. When he was near the ball though he seemed to attack it hard and he didn't mind laying a tackle or 5. He ended up with 2 goals 1 from 6 touches, 5 tackles and 2 marks. A grand total of 56

Only 85k.

Probably not the best JS

MID/FWD very handy.

What are your thoughts?

Dave085

Thought he looked good in Q1. Obviously has a bit of work to do but good prospects. Needs to work on picking that ball up clean from the ground, as does Callinan IMO, i think both have potential to be very dangerous.

Really not sure about job security though, especially when Henderson pushed forward...

afl_freak2

no thread because you shouldnt be thinking about him! NO NO NO!

its me lads

Yeah, Henderson couldn't even get a game now he bags six goals, made the most of his opportunity

Limited spots in the forward line with blokes like Tippet, Walker, Henderson, Callinan, Petrenko, Martin, Wright, Porplyzia, Douglas, Knights all playing there

Alot of them can play and have been laying midfield like Wright, Porplyzia, Douglas, Martin even and Knights who i wont be surprised to see get dropped.

PowerBug

Quote from: afl_freak2 on July 08, 2012, 12:27:10 PM
Why not?? He looked pretty good and for 85k if he makes it to his 3rd game he can be an option.

Not like you'll need to play or even be an emergency. If i bring him in it'll be for the DPP and cheapness.

powersuperkents

Quote from: PowerBug on July 08, 2012, 02:24:37 PM
Quote from: afl_freak2 on July 08, 2012, 12:27:10 PM
Why not?? He looked pretty good and for 85k if he makes it to his 3rd game he can be an option.

Not like you'll need to play or even be an emergency. If i bring him in it'll be for the DPP and cheapness.
Same here downgrade Adams for Him and upgrade Spurr to Adcock/Shaw to complete my team :D

afl_freak2

didnt even get a game thiw week??? told you NO NO NO!

Tominator

I think that he will get many games in the lead up to finals unless one or both of the following happen - he sets the world on fire at SANFL level, or if the Crows rest their guns in big doses...

That's why I got Couch over McIntyre last week

But I think only two changes will be made to the team this week with such a big game ahead.. Henderson and Brown will go out and Doughty and Tippett will come in. No room for McIntyre imo.

Toga

Quote from: Tominator on July 15, 2012, 10:47:16 PM
I think that he will get many games in the lead up to finals unless one or both of the following happen - he sets the world on fire at SANFL level, or if the Crows rest their guns in big doses...

That's why I got Couch over McIntyre last week

But I think only two changes will be made to the team this week with such a big game ahead.. Henderson and Brown will go out and Doughty and Tippett will come in. No room for McIntyre imo.

yea +1...

and i reckon teams will think twice about resting now!

Justin Bieber

I give this guy the finger

its me lads

Quote from: whatlez on July 15, 2012, 10:50:01 PM
I give this guy the finger

hahahaha

thankfully i didnt get him  ;)

Tominator

must suck balls if you got McIntyre instead of Couch