GAJ vs Cats

Started by thebrock, July 08, 2012, 01:56:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebrock

What do you think he'll score? I went Watson for the big C, looking strong in my league game but opponent has GAJ captain and a huge one could cost me! :(

Marcon

Personally, i can't see him scored much more than 110-15, but you never know what the bald man has up his sleeve.

tor01doc

bensl

i cant see him getting tagged too heavily, against his old team and after a quiet last week i reckon he might pull a 150! (im hoping!)

MAGPIEMAD

With three 150+ scores already this round the bald fellow will want to join the party. Will prob rack it up by 3qtr time

Colliwobblers

depends on the scoreline early and if the suns are on, the cats need both a win and percentage so i cant see them letting ablett off the hook to create goals against them. If the suns are on they are a great clearance team, the cats should have prepared to set up / match up to prevent this as they have been one of the worst clearance teams all season, i would expect him to get a lot of attention and i would not expect him to score massive, but you never know...

Ringo

Need 150+ from him.  One of my opponents would you believe had the C on Cox so I do not fall too many points behind.

afl_freak2

he will score 140 and if the suns win he will score 220

Noz

Will score 135 if the suns win he will score 600

afl_freak2

looks like 100 would be a good gaj score! hes doing flowerall these days

bensl

yet gaz as C is not looking good atm..

bensl

48 at 3/4 time!  i will be very happy if he gets a ton!

leighroids

Looking at around a 110 final score i recon.
Mammoth last quarter he played. He almost won them the game. Was a joy to watch.

HotTiges

great last qtr saves his arse... seriously considering a change next week..

bensl

yep happy enough with 110 all things considered.