Main Menu

Olympics

Started by Kellogscrunchynut, July 08, 2012, 12:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Cant wait to see Cameron Ling get his pole vault on soon! :D

Boomz

What the hell is going on in the pole vaulting ::) Finish your jump and flower off!

Justin Bieber

Jay

Steve thru to final :D

Bill Manspeaker

when does Bolt run the 200m final?

tbagrocks

great stuff more sailing

GOLD

tbagrocks

yet another high point for 9, Aussies win gold and... the British coverage are inerviewing the Brits? :o

fidou

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 08, 2012, 11:41:49 PM
yet another high point for 9, Aussies win gold and... the British coverage are inerviewing the Brits? :o
Even on fox the commentators are British as its quite obvious no-one thought we were a chance in sailing and we could bring home 4 golds in sailing alone. Egg on everyone face I'm sure.......

I've been watching the sailing from the word go and its quite frustrating hearing them talk only about the British boats all the time.

Jay

Boomers playing very well against USA 8)

fidou

I dont follow basketball by why isn't Andrew Bogut playing for Australia we need his 7ft frame in this match.

Jay

Quote from: fidou on August 09, 2012, 10:00:04 AM
I dont follow basketball by why isn't Andrew Bogut playing for Australia we need his 7ft frame in this match.
injured

Fletch74

The last time I saw the score it was 3 Qtr time and Australia were down by 14, then I look again and we get smashed by 33 points :o

Team USA must have really turned on the magic in the last quarter...

valkorum

Quote from: Fletch74 on August 09, 2012, 12:20:27 PM
The last time I saw the score it was 3 Qtr time and Australia were down by 14, then I look again and we get smashed by 33 points :o

Team USA must have really turned on the magic in the last quarter...

35 - 16 in the 4th. 

I watched the 1st half in bed (5am start over here in Perth) and was totally disgusted with the coverage by channel 9.  flowerING PATHETIC.  They go to an advert during a SUBSTITUTION.  Are you flowering serious.  Then in the 2nd half they go to a commercial on a foul and then when they come back from the advert Australia call a timeout and then no advert.

GET YOUR shower TOGETHER CHANNEL 9.  To quote the Comic Book Guy

WORST COVERAGE EVER!!!!

I should have gotten out of bed and watched it on Foxtel

Rusty00

Has anyone seen Channel 9 (or any Australian media for that matter) mention anything about the Women's Elliott Sailing event?

The Aussie girls have won 14 out of 15 races they've contested and are into the semi-finals on tonight, yet I have not seen or heard them mentioned once in Australian media. I also just did some online searching and found out the Men's 470 duo look to be guaranteed gold or silver heading into tomorrow's medal race.

I don't have foxtel however I assume they've mentioned the progress of the Aussies in these events?

Capper

Quote from: fidou on August 09, 2012, 10:00:04 AM
too busy having a go at Buddy and the AFL, dont know why.....

Quote from: Rusty00 on August 09, 2012, 01:22:46 PM
Has anyone seen Channel 9 (or any Australian media for that matter) mention anything about the Women's Elliott Sailing event?

The Aussie girls have won 14 out of 15 races they've contested and are into the semi-finals on tonight, yet I have not seen or heard them mentioned once in Australian media. I also just did some online searching and found out the Men's 470 duo look to be guaranteed gold or silver heading into tomorrow's medal race.

I don't have foxtel however I assume they've mentioned the progress of the Aussies in these events?
The sailing comentators have mentioned it the last 2 nights whilst commentating the sailing and Kenny mentioned it late last night