Nails

Quote from: Jayman on August 06, 2012, 05:59:54 PM
Quote from: tabs on August 06, 2012, 05:51:22 PM
Peoples

Check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFePfqDWD7Y
Kim Mickle Australian Javelin thrower at the Olympics showing off
haha that's crazy :D

Reckon she's single? I'm keen as mustard.

Nails

Diamond choked ::) ::)

tbagrocks

Quote from: Nails on August 07, 2012, 02:42:36 AM
Diamond choked ::) ::)
he wouldn't be alone in the Aussie camp...they all choked ::)
or were they all paid? I smell a rat

Cicjose

did diamond get a medal?

tbagrocks

Nails

Don't think he got anything?

Went to a shootout and he came 4th.

tbagrocks

another sailing Gold on the cards ;D

fidou

Been watching the sailing all week and was pumped to watch slingsby go for gold. I FELL ASLEEP ONLY JUST WOKE UP AHHHH - Might have been something to do with the bottle of wine......

So he won gold gold gold. Did anyone see it. He only had to cover the cypriot. Looks like he did that coming 9th and the cypriot 10th.

fidou

Quote from: fidou on July 31, 2012, 12:12:41 PM
Where a chance in the sailing - Tom Slingsby in the Laser's has finished 1st and 2nd after 2 races. We also won the 2nd race in the 49's so it puts us 3rd overall.
Just looking back a week or so and I did call the two gold's very early!!!!!

Fletch74

Quote from: fidou on August 07, 2012, 07:22:26 AM
Where a chance in the sailing - Tom Slingsby in the Laser's has finished 1st and 2nd after 2 races. We also won the 2nd race in the 49's so it puts us 3rd overall.
Nice work fidou ;)

We're in the hunt for 4 golds in Sailing, and still with limited coverage by 9... I wonder whether Sailing will be the new Swimming at Rio and get some coverage :P

I couldn't believe when I woke and saw Diamond had missed a medal, but that's the Olympics. He didn't choke, it's tough out there.

Again, a big congratulations to Shane Perkins for winning Bronze - well deserved, plus young Solomon - bring on Rio :)

Capper

Quote from: Fletch74 on August 07, 2012, 09:46:19 AM
Nice work fidou ;)

We're in the hunt for 4 golds in Sailing, and still with limited coverage by 9... I wonder whether Sailing will be the new Swimming at Rio and get some coverage :P

I couldn't believe when I woke and saw Diamond had missed a medal, but that's the Olympics. He didn't choke, it's tough out there.

Again, a big congratulations to Shane Perkins for winning Bronze - well deserved, plus young Solomon - bring on Rio :)
regarding Diamond, it was the windiest day yesterday for the shooting and back luck to the fella to shot 20/25 in the last round to finish 4th, although the guy who won got 24/25

I got a bit worried last night when Slingsby celebrated by capsizing his boat as i didnt know if he was over the line yet.

valkorum

Quote from: Cicjose on August 07, 2012, 02:54:38 AM
did diamond get a medal?

Hadnt missed going in to the final 25 shots (125/125) and then finished 4th

fidou

Quote from: tabs on August 07, 2012, 01:40:04 PM
Quote from: Fletch74 on August 07, 2012, 09:46:19 AM
Nice work fidou ;)

regarding Diamond, it was the windiest day yesterday for the shooting and back luck to the fella to shot 20/25 in the last round to finish 4th, although the guy who won got 24/25

I got a bit worried last night when Slingsby celebrated by capsizing his boat as i didnt know if he was over the line yet.

I dont know about how we'll go with the sailing in Rio as the sailors will have trouble concentrating with all those Brazilian babes!!!!!

Master Q

So when does Bolt race in the 200m?

Kellogscrunchynut

Final is Wednesday afternoon London time.