Main Menu

Olympics

Started by Kellogscrunchynut, July 08, 2012, 12:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fidou

Sally Pearson looks the goods in 12.57 in the heats and the Jamaican one of the threats to Sally hit a hurdle and she's out.

tbagrocks

Capper

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 06, 2012, 09:52:34 PM
please sing the petition

http://www.change.org/en-AU/petitions/the-international-olympic-committee-review-the-awarding-of-australian-broadcasting-rights-for-the-olympics
who ever gets it, is shower. We complained about channel 7, 4 years ago. Atleast 9 could have used multiple channels for multiple sports

tbagrocks

I believe that 9 under their agreement cannot show more than one sport at a time, this is the problem

Capper

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 06, 2012, 10:41:36 PM
I believe that 9 under their agreement cannot show more than one sport at a time, this is the problem
ah so an agreement with Foxtel then

tbagrocks

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 06, 2012, 08:56:07 PM
is its 9s fault for not paying enough or is it foxtels fault for dictating what ever they want

I BLAME FOX, FLOWER YOU
as I said

Jay

Patty Mills...that was flowering amazing :D looking forward to a Q.Final clash with USA in the coming days...we will obviously lose but im sure it will be a pretty entertaining game!

Why was chanel 9 showing hurdlers that arent Australian running their heats...i mean fair enough crossing to the track for Sally but all the other heats with no Aussies were shown over the b-ball! Only got to see first half and like last 2 possesions on Q4

Cicjose

i dont mind the fact we swap to heats when australians are not involved but obviously they could have cut at the end of the bball the coverage has been atroctious but what can we do about it?

Rusty00

Nice win by the Volleyroos  :)

JBs-Hawks

Slingsby is up, bring us home some gold tommy

PowerBug

Did Greece beat you lot in Water polo?

CrowsFan

PowerBug

My Chumps

He's basically assured the win now, in what has to be one of the most boring medal races ever  :P

Fletch74

Go Tommy  8) Great tactics to block the Cypriot.

Good luck to Michael Diamond at 1am. Shot a perfect 125 in qualifying :)