Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Very keen for cycling in the morning! :D

PowerBug

Quote from: whatlez on August 02, 2012, 11:24:46 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on August 02, 2012, 11:19:45 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 02, 2012, 10:57:07 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on August 02, 2012, 09:46:08 PM
the flowerpots at 9 have shown 1 minute of this thrilling BBall game Bommers v China
tbh though the rowing hasn't been too bad. Listen to ABC radio, it has the Bball mainly :D
Isn't basketball on the radio boring as hell?  :P
Would of thought so... ???
It's only boring if all you do is lie down and listen to it. Doing something else and having there in the background and tuning in is good, as i do with most sports.

Quote from: Jayman on August 02, 2012, 11:29:23 PM
Very keen for cycling in the morning! :D
So glad i have no school tomorrow, so i watch this. :D

tbagrocks

is this ominous signs ahead? one race one second placing one world record to Britain

tbagrocks

China breaking world records on the bike track? now I'm getting suspicious ???

tbagrocks

Russia hit a 3 with four seconds left after Brazil went in front with 2pts six seconds left to give Russia victory in a result that affects the Bommers in what looked like an epic final minute and...
    nothing from the flowerpots at 9 ::)

Fletch74

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 03, 2012, 02:59:50 AM
Why, because they're from China?? If they were from Australia, you wouldn't be suspicious. Don't judge.

Anyone else getting sick of the bias towards Swimming, and what will be Athletics, shown by the Channel 9. Channel 7 also did it as well when they were broadcasting the Olympics.

Do you know we had a Silver Medalist in C1 last night, who is 18, has a massive pedigree, and has a massive future. She hardly got a mention when I watched the TV this morning between 5:30 and 7:00. It was Swimming, swimming, swimming... Is this the Olympics, or the Swimming World Championships.

Maggotsman got 20 times the attention for winning Silver that Fox did last night for Silver.

Justin Bieber

Because they made the equipment ::)

Fletch74

Quote from: whatlez on August 03, 2012, 10:31:12 AM

So, I'm wearing a jumper "Made in China" - should I be suspicious :P

It has passed regulations, it would be fine.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Fletch74 on August 03, 2012, 10:38:51 AM
Quote from: whatlez on August 03, 2012, 10:31:12 AM

So, I'm wearing a jumper "Made in China" - should I be suspicious :P

It has passed regulations, it would be fine.

haha I was joking Fletch :P

Rusty00

That's probably because they pumped extra money into cycling this time, whereas we cut funding to alot of our olympic sporting programs hence the reason for our lower medal tally this time compared to previous years. Because of the funding cuts our good coaches move overseas so they can get paid what they are worth, subsequenlty lowering our chances of winning medals and at the same time increasing other countries chances of medals  :(

Quote from: Fletch74 on August 03, 2012, 10:21:02 AM
Anyone else getting sick of the bias towards Swimming, and what will be Athletics, shown by the Channel 9. Channel 7 also did it as well when they were broadcasting the Olympics.
I'm not getting sick of it because unfortunately I've already succumbed to acceptance that this is the way it will always be. It was always this way with Channel 7 and nothing has changed with Channel 9  :(

fidou

Athletics starts tonight. Its going to be strange to listen to someone else considering Bruce "special" McAvaney wont be there.

Cicjose

Jamie Dwyer became all time leading scorer for australian men's hockey no more than 30 seconds ago

Jay

Show the b-ball channel 9!!!!

Windigo

Any chance for something over than flowering rowing or flowering swimming.

Bit of Table tennis would be nice!  :P

Nails

NZ beating Aussies at the olympics now...

flowering joke

Only way New Zealand should ever be ahead of Australia at the Olympics is if Sheep Shagging was an event and gave out as many medals as swimming ::)