Main Menu

Olympics

Started by Kellogscrunchynut, July 08, 2012, 12:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO

tbagrocks

AFEV

Well done Sally! Broke the OR in the rain - very impressive :)

fidou

Well that is the moment of the olympics for me. Well done Sally, well deserved you were so focused for that win and the pressure on you made the win all that better. In years to come they should mark this down for all athletes on how to handle themselves under pressure.

tbagrocks

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 08, 2012, 04:48:56 AM
who didn't have a tear  :'( during that anthem
well I nearly cried during Anna's anthem, I just might for Sally's

Jay

Sally and Anna!!!!!! Well done girls :)

tbagrocks

can you believe there's people on Anna Meares facebook page calling her a cheat? bad form

fidou

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 08, 2012, 08:06:24 AM
can you believe there's people on Anna Meares facebook page calling her a cheat? bad form
Well obviously winging poms!!!!

Fletch74

Quote from: fidou on August 08, 2012, 07:15:17 AM
Well that is the moment of the olympics for me. Well done Sally, well deserved you were so focused for that win and the pressure on you made the win all that better. In years to come they should mark this down for all athletes on how to handle themselves under pressure.
Plus they should also look at her technique. It is the best in the world.

Fletch74

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 08, 2012, 08:06:24 AM
That's just the POM's whinging because Meares knocked QV over with a bit.of a foul move, so they think she cheated again. Also QV stated before the games that she was a fair rider, but Meares wasn't, hence the disbelief that QV could be relegated for something against the rules...

Capper

Well done to Sally and Annaon winning gold and a big congrats to everyone else that made the Olympic games

On another note have a look at this video and watch the last 30 seconds. Ouch is all i can say.....
http://www.foxsports.com.au/olympic-games/weightlifting-pain/video-fn5k3iok-1226445730544?subcat=1226410235420

Sailing on tonight, cant wait

BratPack

Tomorrow Kazakhstan. Then THE WORLD!  :P

Bruce McAvaney

Capper

PowerBug

Gees, if Steve Hooker's mind is full of doubtful thoughts, i wonder how he's feeling now after that cuban's stick snapped in the warm up.