What's going on with Rockliff?

Started by kma07, July 07, 2012, 08:01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kma07

Anyone watching the game? Is he hurt or
being tagged out ?

Aussie

Finished on 94, although they missed 2 handballs so 98.

Marcon

Quote from: Aussie on July 07, 2012, 08:26:00 PM
Finished on 94, although they missed 2 handballs so 98.

Finished on 69 (this is a supercoach forum) I dont understand how considering he had 26 touches. Probably went missing for an extended period as he sometimes tends to do.  >:(

strikes91

He couldn't stop finding it in the last quarter. butchered a fair amount of ball tonight though

colmullet

just did nothing until he went bang in junk time which is worth next to nothing SC wise

Dudge

My lad has him in s/c' but that was full on junk time material.

Locinator

Look Supercoach is rigged! I love it but Carrazzo only got 100 odd for 30 disposals and a great game with tons of tackles. When Pendles went down he got 20 points for sitting on the bench with a red vest on for a half. Tommy should have had about 80 because he wasn't great but his score was rigged!

Dazzalenko

Rocky's been a very hot and cold this season, it's mega frustrating

Rusty00

Quote from: Dazzalenko on July 07, 2012, 10:58:20 PM
Rocky's been a very hot and cold this season, it's mega frustrating
Yep, one week he'll score in the 60's like today then the next week he'll pump out 130+

A real rollercoaster  :-\

Aussie

HotTiges

Quote from: Locinator on July 07, 2012, 08:48:13 PM
Look Supercoach is rigged! I love it but Carrazzo only got 100 odd for 30 disposals and a great game with tons of tackles. When Pendles went down he got 20 points for sitting on the bench with a red vest on for a half. Tommy should have had about 80 because he wasn't great but his score was rigged!

I reckon alot of Carraz possies were uncontested short kicks and short handballs..did give away a 50 as well

Pendles score went up because he smashed it and with SC and the weighting game apparently.. must admit not too sure how his score kept going up

Tommy obviously went missing against  a better side again and junked up...