Goodes... BOOM! Who's jumping on?

Started by Blues Blues Blues, July 07, 2012, 07:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyn

I was on goodes as of lockouts end... although i was always getting on him after the price drop... i was so lucky that treloar didnt drop so much.. did the trade with 2k left in the bank!

poolboybob

I want to jump on him because he's really good value right now, but I currently have:

MID: JP Kennedy, Stanton, Ablett, Selwood, Priddis, Dal Santo (B Harvey, Gibson)
FWD: Sidebottom, Buddy, Dangerfield, Pavlich, M Robinson, D Martin when not on sleeping pills, Zorko (Dickson, Pfeiffer)

Don't really see a need for Goodes as long as Zorko is producing at a premium level, plus if he drops off I have Boomer ready to step in. Best to save trades for injuries and hopefully to upgrade from Giles at R2.

JamSainter

I have kept Goodes this whole time as a sneaky F7
Starting to pay off I hope!  :)

poolboybob

Quote from: JamSainter on July 09, 2012, 09:56:13 AM
I have kept Goodes this whole time as a sneaky F7
Starting to pay off I hope!  :)

nice patience. I didn't think I could manage 7 weeks or so with a $500k player on the pine.

brownmans muffins

Quote from: poolboybob on July 09, 2012, 09:07:56 AM
I want to jump on him because he's really good value right now, but I currently have:

MID: JP Kennedy, Stanton, Ablett, Selwood, Priddis, Dal Santo (B Harvey, Gibson)
FWD: Sidebottom, Buddy, Dangerfield, Pavlich, M Robinson, D Martin when not on sleeping pills, Zorko (Dickson, Pfeiffer)

Don't really see a need for Goodes as long as Zorko is producing at a premium level, plus if he drops off I have Boomer ready to step in. Best to save trades for injuries and hopefully to upgrade from Giles at R2.

Upgrading one of Dickson/Pfeiffer to Goodes may be handy for you - plenty of flexibility.