Waters Out!

Started by pikla, July 07, 2012, 01:45:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T Dog

Quote from: enzedder on July 07, 2012, 03:16:08 PM
Spewing! Not one of my 5 opponents have him. I am going to get a doughnut now. Can see this costing me 1-4 wins.
looks like 2 lost for me... :'( :'(

enzedder

Quote from: enzedder on July 07, 2012, 03:16:08 PM
Spewing! Not one of my 5 opponents have him. I am going to get a doughnut now. Can see this costing me 1-4 wins.
Was wrapped with Cox's and Priddis' scores and thought that may make up for Water's doughnut but everyone of my opponents had Cox and 4 had Priddis. When it rains it pours. Typical.

gav139

Ziplock

just rested with general soreness. flower I hate late outs lol.

jasonweare

Goddard suspended. Ellis emergency over shaw and then waters late out. No very fun

enzedder

Just read article to say he is having trouble with his knee, has had problems with it for 6 weeks, in doubt for Sydney next week.
Yay! I traded him in 2 weeks ago.

The Bomber

He has played with it then for awhile. No reason why he won't again...

enzedder

Quote from: The Bomber on July 08, 2012, 01:51:04 PM
He has played with it then for awhile. No reason why he won't again...
Yeah. Maybe. Could be getting progressively worse too. Glass half full/ half empty.

essendon33

Quote from: jasonweare on July 08, 2012, 12:55:13 PM
Goddard suspended. Ellis emergency over shaw and then waters late out. No very fun

That's your own fault then mate!!

I don't no why people do this.. You know goddard isn't playing so put him in the pone with shaw, Ellis on the field, then when if one other player (ie waters) is a late out you get Shawn's emergency score... Rookie mistake