Zaharakis to Goodes, McDonald to Murdoch, Malceski to any defender
1 (8.3%)
Zaharakis to Goodes, McDonald to Murdoch, Giles to Maric
3 (25%)
Zaharakis to Goodes, McDonald to Murodch, Horsely to Pendles
5 (41.7%)
Keep Zaharakis and do one defence/mid/ruck upgrade
1 (8.3%)
Keep Zaharakis and do two defence/mid/ruck upgrades, but leaves me with 2 trades for the season
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

jamesalex

Please vote!

6 trades left, heres the team:

Defence: Goddard, Deledio, Birchall, Suckling, Hurn, Malceski, Lake (S.Shaw, Darley)
Midfield: Ablett, Swan, Selwood, Boyd, Thompson, Horsely (Mcdonald, Gibson)
Ruck: Naitanui, Giles (Redden, Campbell)
Forwards: Franklin, Beams, Martin, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Zaha, Zorko (Adams, Treloar)

Thanks

The Bomber

The longer Pendles is out the less number of people will have him come finals. GREAT POD especially against those who don't have trades to get him back. He is also 20ppg min greater than the best DEF you can get.

If you have cover I would wait till Goodes bottoms out. May be this week may be next.

jamesalex

Quote from: The Bomber on July 07, 2012, 02:13:31 PM
The longer Pendles is out the less number of people will have him come finals. GREAT POD especially against those who don't have trades to get him back. He is also 20ppg min greater than the best DEF you can get.

If you have cover I would wait till Goodes bottoms out. May be this week may be next.

Yeah thats true, thanks. What about Zaha? Definitely trade?

The Bomber

Quote from: jamesalex on July 07, 2012, 11:20:07 PM
Quote from: The Bomber on July 07, 2012, 02:13:31 PM

Yeah thats true, thanks. What about Zaha? Definitely trade?

Yeah. Another 4 weeks. Won't be back until SC finals. If you can afford it then offload.