RiOtChEsS

KoopKicka

Quote from: Marcz on July 07, 2012, 01:09:11 AM
Is A Dog!
I wanna strangle him has ruined my DT for this round. :/

monstrum

Quote from: Marcz on July 07, 2012, 01:09:11 AM
Is A Dog!

LOL thats EXACTLY what i was going to write before i even knew what was written in the thread what a maggot. Loses any respect he couldv had with that haircut

Shaggy

For a bump? Get bent you twats. The problem with this game now is that people actually buy into the softness of it. That was a good bump that 10 years ago would have maybe got a week, now is looking at 3/4 weeks on the sideline because Simpson is a weak dog who couldn't run through him.

Colliwobblers

+1

it was an aggressive bump, no intention to make contact with the head and if he had have hit the shoulder like he intended wouldn't be any issue in it.

fact he made contact with the head it will get him a good stretch on the sidelines.

Still clearly not intentional or "a dog" act.

Does anyone really think wellingham is the dirty high contact type player? funny he has a spotless record from memory

KADE SIMPSON DOESN'T - so i will agree to disagree with him being a dog?

Wellingham with Kade Simpson after the game

monstrum

Hav an issue with someone not seeming to look at the ball at all and blind siding someone who had nothing but eyes for the ball. Maybe dogs a bit harsh,

but its an emmotional game for us all  :P

HBTD22

Quote from: Shaggy on July 07, 2012, 09:27:51 AM
For a bump? Get bent you twats. The problem with this game now is that people actually buy into the softness of it. That was a good bump that 10 years ago would have maybe got a week, now is looking at 3/4 weeks on the sideline because Simpson is a weak dog who couldn't run through him.

Typical one-eyed Collingwood supporter. Simpson is not a "weak dog". How about I throw you out there in the same situation and we'll see how well you come up.

Shaggy

Quote from: HBTD22 on July 07, 2012, 11:01:02 AM

Probably came out a bit strong but bring it on. I do the same shower every week.

Typical one-eyed Collingwood supporter. Simpson is not a "weak dog". How about I throw you out there in the same situation and we'll see how well you come up.

EZA100

It was a bad bump eyes not on the ball and raised his shoulder and it connected with wellingham. Atleast he went over to simpson at the end of thw game.

MTK

As a Pies fan, it's hard to argue with what we all saw........6 weeks for me, 4 with an early plea and a good record....thoughts???

Shaggy

I'm a pies fan as well obviously and while it was extremely reckless, it wasn't intention. He left the ground and took his eyes off the ball at the point of contact so he is gone for at least 3 weeks.

But to sit and call him a dog and everything else he has been called is typical of the hate against Collingwood.

bomberboy0618

Get a grip. Face high bump, that wasn't necessary, and Simpson is weak. Like to see you run through someone's hip with your head.

KoopKicka

Simpsons not weak, hasnt he played like 170+ games in a row?

monstrum

Quote from: Shaggy on July 07, 2012, 07:15:34 PM
I'm a pies fan as well obviously and while it was extremely reckless, it wasn't intention. He left the ground and took his eyes off the ball at the point of contact so he is gone for at least 3 weeks.

But to sit and call him a dog and everything else he has been called is typical of the hate against Collingwood.

nothing to do with Collingwood as a club, it would be the same if anyone did it!.. typical collingwood supporter to think that everything has something to do with the Collingwood football Club...

Shaggy

Quote from: monstrum on July 07, 2012, 09:55:44 PM
Quote from: Shaggy on July 07, 2012, 07:15:34 PM

nothing to do with Collingwood as a club, it would be the same if anyone did it!.. typical collingwood supporter to think that everything has something to do with the Collingwood football Club...

So every time someone gets hit hard by a probably uncalled for bump, everyone gets on and calls them dogs? No they don't and you very well know it.