Main Menu

Wellingham

Started by RiOtChEsS, July 07, 2012, 01:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

he took his eyes off the ball when he jumped, then hit him head high in mid air and broke his jaw.

so hush. You're just being one eyed.

Shaggy

Quote from: Ziplock on July 07, 2012, 11:59:15 PM
he took his eyes off the ball when he jumped, then hit him head high in mid air and broke his jaw.

so hush. You're just being one eyed.

I have also said that Ziplock. The contact was not deliberate to the head, it was just reckless.

Ziplock

I think the major issue everyone had was that you called simpson week for getting his jaw broken.

Shaggy

Quote from: Ziplock on July 08, 2012, 12:11:07 AM
I think the major issue everyone had was that you called simpson week for getting his jaw broken.
And I also said I came on a bit strong.

Ziplock

as you can probably tell, I don't bother reading more than a post above mine now days :P

RiOtChEsS

two strides not looking at the ball, then launching off the ground, my statement stands "Dog". wanna play that game best double list sizes

agree 10 years ago it was one week, shower 20 years ago it was "probably" a free kick

we evolve bcos we need refining, keep up or get left behind pplz

monstrum

the issue is!!...: wellingham had about 3 seconds to decide (which he did) that his main intention was to hurt the player! .. i have no objection to him doing what he did, after playing the game i know EXACTLY how he felt at that split second! he WANTED to inflict as much pain as he could on the opposition!! but as i said this was a 3 second decision!! u can't describe to anyone how it feels to play on that field (and i don't know myself) give the cow a break ANYONE would do the same

unfortunatly for everyone that cost (probly) him weeks and another player an injury......

thats football!!

monstrum

btw cow mean...... |< UNT

Colliwobblers

all a bit off topic, wellingham is a good bloke and nothing like a dog player.

the act was reckless high contact high impact and monumentally stupid, he will get a good number of weeks, and he will deserve them all, and he will take it like a man and know he deserves them.

his concern for simpson after the act and after the game was obvious and simpsons response was the best proof of that,

on simpson he is one of the most durable players in the game and its a shame he has to miss 4 himself.

monstrum

Damn drunk posting  :-[

Id get in so much trouble if i was a league player

Colliwobblers

all good monstrum, 99% of what you post is quality :) a few percent more than most of us :)

monstrum

simpson will miss 4 CW?... that sucks! but i guess it's not much when urs jaws smashed to pieces   :(

monstrum

cheers btw colli :)

Shaggy

Quote from: monstrum on July 08, 2012, 04:14:57 PM
simpson will miss 4 CW?... that sucks! but i guess it's not much when urs jaws smashed to pieces   :(

It's just a crack. Not smashed to pieces at all.

monstrum