Which forward upgrade???

Started by playa, July 06, 2012, 07:30:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

playa

current lineup: Franklin, Beams, Sidebottom, Martin, Dangerfield, Zorko, Trelor, Milera, Hall

$513, 100 .. i am keepin franklin and martin

who do i trade in? Roughhead, ROK, Pav? suggestions? help!!!!!!!!

roo boys!

All three you mentioned are good options but I would go Roughy! Although fair to note that Bailey will return soon-ish which will return Roughy to a more stay at home forward role, seems to do OK either way!

playa

thanks for the quick reply... Ii have all the forwards i want except for chapman and goodes.

Chapman is to expensive and goodes will drop more this week.

that leaves me able to get anyone else in the forward line but no one stands out to me? strangely roughhead seems the best option???

roo boys!

Quote from: playa on July 06, 2012, 07:36:12 PM
thanks for the quick reply... Ii have all the forwards i want except for chapman and goodes.

Chapman is to expensive and goodes will drop more this week.

that leaves me able to get anyone else in the forward line but no one stands out to me? strangely roughhead seems the best option???
Yeah go with Roughy. If you really want Goodes in a few weeks he will be a downgrade from Zorko!

The Bomber

Quote from: roo boys! on July 06, 2012, 07:57:54 PM
Yeah go with Roughy. If you really want Goodes in a few weeks he will be a downgrade from Zorko!

So true and kinda banking on it.

To answer this thread. Pav. Closely followed by Roughy. Pav getting better each week.