Main Menu

carnage

Started by masedog333, July 06, 2012, 06:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

should i trade out martin and/or goddard or don't trade?

Trade Goddard to Carrots (0 donuts, 1 if buddy and milera dont play, 3 trades left))
1 (16.7%)
Trade Martin to a FWD under 467K (1 donut, 3 trades left)
1 (16.7%)
Trade Goddard to carrots and martin to a forward under 500K (0 donuts 2 trades left)
0 (0%)
Don't trade (1 donut, 2 if buddy and milera miss, 4 trades left)
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

masedog333

hey lads

got a full team and 4 trades left so the only trades i need to make are if someone is suspended/injured/not named

my backline is currently

goddard, deledio, birchall, suckling, broughton, heppell, lake (darley, spurr)

and forward line is

franklin, sidebottom, johnson, pavlich, martin, harvey, zorko (milera, kennedy)

bold = not named... im wondering if i should cop a donut in my backline or trade goddard for carrazzo

i have kennedy covering for martin but then if buddy is a late withdrawal i have milera on my bench who is named as an emergency in the saints line up.

i could possibly get 2 donuts if i dont trade, (or 1, depending on whether buddy and milera play).

lets run through the options

1. Trade Goddard- If I do option 1 it will be to carrots which means buddy will have to play in my forward line to avoid a donut (3 trades left)

2. Trade Martin- Can get a forward 467K or under and cop a donut in the backs (3 trades left)

3. Will avoid donuts this weekend, go goddard to carrots and an get a 500K forward (2 trades left)

4. Will cop 1, possibly 2 donuts this week (4 trades left)

4 trades left currently, 34K

PLEASE HELP,

CHEERS LADS

The Bomber

Don't have any DPP Mid/FWD rookies in the midfield string that you could use as cover for Martin? Also Franklin is named (but still doubts whether he will play).

If not I would hold anyways. How important is this game? If well ranked then there is no point trading because these trades will be more valuable come finals. If it is a must win week then I would trade Goddard over Martin to someone like Carrazzo or Scotland...

masedog333

nah no dpp links unfortunately...

ranked pretty decently at 1,474 in SC and want to hold my trades but if buddy is a late withdrawal that will give me 2 donuts which just isnt good enough... want to try and trade goddard but will 3 trades be enough for injuries/suspensions/non namings in the last 9 games??

The Bomber

You are probably too far out to get the 50k. Guessing with a ranking like that you are well placed in all your leagues. Don't trade. They will be back before you know it...