trading giles to tom campbell??

Started by bensl, July 06, 2012, 05:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bensl

i am toying with the idea of trading giles to tom campbell.  giles is about to drop $$ and campbell is about to increase.  would free up some cash to grab a prem ruck in a week or so.

silly idea???

bensl

Rowy

Giles will score higher than campbell,but if you still want to change rucks are you able to downgrade another ruck to campbell and then upgrade giles in a few weeks instead.

The Bomber

Yes. Got to have a decent ruck 2. Also Brogan is out which means more ruck time for Giles...

Capper

What are your rucks??? If Giles is R2 and you are bringing in Campbell as R2 then NO!!!!

I would upgrade Giles and downgrade either of your other 2 rucks.

Who are your current 4 rucks??

Bruce McAvaney

Campbell could be out of the team as soon as next week.

roo boys!

Quote from: The Bomber on July 06, 2012, 06:30:11 PM
Yes. Got to have a decent ruck 2. Also Brogan is out which means more ruck time for Giles...
Not happy about this at all! I traded him out last week for this reason, and my opponent has Giles on the field so was banking on Brogan keeping him to <70 but he will probably get 100 now!

bensl

Ok, I thought it was a stupid idea! Was only going to be for this week.  My other rucks are nicnat, bigo & redden so not great!

Might go redden to campbell instead for some coin.

Capper

Quote from: bensl on July 06, 2012, 07:03:21 PM
Ok, I thought it was a stupid idea! Was only going to be for this week.  My other rucks are nicnat, bigo & redden so not great!

Might go redden to campbell instead for some coin.

yep, you have answered your own question. Redden to Campbell then upgrade Giles to who ever you want

mzunguman

bensl