Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Quote from: stew42 on September 21, 2012, 11:22:22 AM
Quote from: tabs on September 21, 2012, 09:24:44 AM
Quote from: Jayman on September 21, 2012, 09:07:06 AM
Quote from: tabs on September 21, 2012, 02:40:12 AM
Quote from: Scrads on September 16, 2012, 12:39:26 AM
Quote from: Scrads on September 16, 2012, 12:38:51 AM
Tabs, in the event that the big dance is between Hawks and Sydney, I will be willing to make a DP/sig bet that will last the remainder of 2012 if you are up for it ? ;)

And that would mean taking down my little Broughton shrine, so you know that is saying something :P
Jayman will probably take you on this week if you give him some start
Yeah I will :) anyone know what the line is for the Hawks vs Crows game?

Let's go Scrads! ;)
It doesnt matter, Crows will win.

No vic teams in the grand final.
Certainly hope so, because then my uncle (a Crows member) might be able to get me tickets!
nice!!

Jay

Me and Scrads are on. He's a bit stingy not to give me a 38.5 start but I got faith in my boy and I'll back them in h2h

Colliwobblers

Cangrats on the Win Swans Fans - good luck in the GF, I'll be baracking for you if the Crows aren't in it :)

Capper

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 22, 2012, 10:41:57 AM
Cangrats on the Win Swans Fans - good luck in the GF, I'll be baracking for you if the Crows aren't in it :)
you have never looked better there CW

Scrads

Quote from: Jayman on September 22, 2012, 09:46:24 AM
Me and Scrads are on. He's a bit stingy not to give me a 38.5 start but I got faith in my boy and I'll back them in h2h

Well like I said, it wouldn't feel right sporting Crows DP stuff the week leading up to the GF if my team actually won the Prelim. Very unlucky mate, I will pm you sometime soon ;)

Tabs, are we on for this week mate and for how long should we make it ? ;)

Jay

Quote from: Scrads on September 25, 2012, 02:36:00 PM

Well like I said, it wouldn't feel right sporting Crows DP stuff the week leading up to the GF if my team actually won the Prelim. Very unlucky mate, I will pm you sometime soon ;)

well done Scrads. It doesnt feel like we lost because we played so well. PM me mate

Capper

most definitely. I will think about the time span as i will be challenging people through the NFL season

Scrads

Ziplock

Capper

Colliwobblers

Capper

Quote from: tabs on September 25, 2012, 04:07:54 PM

most definitely. I will think about the time span as i will be challenging people through the NFL season
now what DP to give Scrads?

Scrads

Quote from: tabs on September 29, 2012, 10:53:53 PM

Yes it will be sad to let go of Broughton for a month but he will be back in November ;)

Do your worst tabs, do your absolute worst.

Capper

Quote from: Scrads on September 30, 2012, 01:31:11 AM
Quote from: tabs on September 29, 2012, 10:53:53 PM

Yes it will be sad to let go of Broughton for a month but he will be back in November ;)

Do your worst tabs, do your absolute worst.
so many choices which one to choose!!!

I will send it through when i wake up in the morning

Capper