The bet is on!!!!!!! Tabs v Ringo v Elephants v Pyronerd v whatlez v Q v Colli

Started by Capper, July 06, 2012, 04:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Quote from: Samm79 on September 11, 2012, 06:28:31 AM
Just scored a ticket to the GF, now all the swans need to do is get there. Com'on boys!! They're at $1.55 to make it with sportingbet, so realistically about $1.80.

Think we'd prefer West Coast at this stage, although they seem to have a bit of wind in their sails ATM...
good get, nicely done

Jay

i know we had a bet and all but i would really like to honour John Mccarthy by changing my picture to him

if you dont mind. Cheers

P.S ill keep mine as a Sydney pic of your choice all off-season to make up for it ;)

Capper

Scrads

Tabs, in the event that the big dance is between Hawks and Sydney, I will be willing to make a DP/sig bet that will last the remainder of 2012 if you are up for it ? ;)

Scrads

Quote from: Scrads on September 16, 2012, 12:38:51 AM
Tabs, in the event that the big dance is between Hawks and Sydney, I will be willing to make a DP/sig bet that will last the remainder of 2012 if you are up for it ? ;)

And that would mean taking down my little Broughton shrine, so you know that is saying something :P

Colliwobblers

Capper

Quote from: Scrads on September 16, 2012, 12:39:26 AM

And that would mean taking down my little Broughton shrine, so you know that is saying something :P
Would love to mate but not for the year.

Im in a NFL comp with some of the boys and will be talking them on in the challenge. If you want we can do it for 2-4 weeks

Capper

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tabs on September 21, 2012, 01:09:31 AM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 20, 2012, 11:06:12 PM
Sydney doesn't beat Collingwood  :o  They just don't  ???
Care to put your DP on the line???

Sure I'll put my DP on the line. I figure the more I go around saying Sydney doesn't beat Collingwood, the more I mught start to believe it :)

Swans have the rest and the legs to run out the game, Pies have been starting badly...

If the pies can come out and lead by 4 -6 goals at half time playing vintage pies footy, then we have a chance because Sydney will have the legs in the second half.

The Pies at their best will win - no question.

Will we be at our best? Well we will see.....

So I'll give you a week of me toting a Swans DP if the Swans get up. Good luck for the game. Should be a cracker!

Capper

Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 21, 2012, 01:37:47 AM
Quote from: tabs on September 21, 2012, 01:09:31 AM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on September 20, 2012, 11:06:12 PM
Sydney doesn't beat Collingwood  :o  They just don't  ???
Care to put your DP on the line???

Sure I'll put my DP on the line. I figure the more I go around saying Sydney doesn't beat Collingwood, the more I mught start to believe it :)

Swans have the rest and the legs to run out the game, Pies have been starting badly...

If the pies can come out and lead by 4 -6 goals at half time playing vintage pies footy, then we have a chance because Sydney will have the legs in the second half.

The Pies at their best will win - no question.

Will we be at our best? Well we will see.....

So I'll give you a week of me toting a Swans DP if the Swans get up. Good luck for the game. Should be a cracker!
cant wait

Ziplock

Capper

Jayman will probably take you on this week if you give him some start

Jay

Quote from: tabs on September 21, 2012, 02:40:12 AM

Yeah I will :) anyone know what the line is for the Hawks vs Crows game?

Let's go Scrads! ;)

Capper

Quote from: Jayman on September 21, 2012, 09:07:06 AM

Let's go Scrads! ;)
It doesnt matter, Crows will win.

No vic teams in the grand final.

stew42

Quote from: tabs on September 21, 2012, 09:24:44 AM
Quote from: Jayman on September 21, 2012, 09:07:06 AM

Let's go Scrads! ;)
It doesnt matter, Crows will win.

No vic teams in the grand final.
Certainly hope so, because then my uncle (a Crows member) might be able to get me tickets!