The bet is on!!!!!!! Tabs v Ringo v Elephants v Pyronerd v whatlez v Q v Colli

Started by Capper, July 06, 2012, 04:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: pyronerd on August 10, 2012, 07:20:45 PM
I just realised I still have mine up :-X :P
Being the first victim I took mine down on the following Sunday Night as the original bet was a week  so from Sunday to Sunday for me.

Torpedo10

roo boys!

Capper

roo boys!

Torpedo10

Quote from: roo boys! on August 11, 2012, 04:22:02 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on August 11, 2012, 11:14:24 AM
I'll do this with one of the North supporters?
What's the deal again? Did you said fortnight?
As i said on the chat.....

If North win you choose out a picture for me to display for the fortnight. you can PM link it to me whenever convenient. then I'll have it as my display for a fortnight. The same rule goes for me if my mighty bombers win. It's on!   ;D

Hawka

Il have to get a pic ready haha even though the games till 2 weeks away ;)

roo boys!

Colliwobblers

Well Well Well. I feel quite lucky, having stated in a matter of fact way (not bragging at all) that Sydney don't beat Collingwood, to many of the parents at my junior football club I coach and late taking a wager on the game, that we got up again....

Suffice to say we may have won again but the feeling that Sydney can't beat Collingwood is FAST dissapearing.

Sure Swan was out, Thomas was subbed when on fire.....

But none of that changes the fact Sydney was a harder side in the contest and thier run and carry and spread was lethal.

Ugly game, but a good contest and VERY lucky were the pies to win, and yes i expect to see that lovely black and white avatar :)

Capper

Spite

Oh man I was waiting for this bet for ages and forgot about it last minute :P Was even willing to bet on a display picture - the first I would have ever had on Fanfooty (if we lost, but we didn't :) )

Capper

Capper

ah well. I had a good run. Swans kicked 16 behinds (6 were rushed) but they played ok in an ugly game

I started this to try and get something back after NSW lost the State of Origin to Queensland and kept it going

Samm79

That's a terrible look Tabs! Well done Colliwobbler, good win in trying conditions. What last night confirmed is that this comp is wide open.

On a side note what sort of a name is Sharrod? Is it a hybrid of Sharron and Jarrod?? I cannot stand the way this guy plays the game, so dirty and nigglely... And will someone give him a haircut and get rid of that stupid fringe?!?