The bet is on!!!!!!! Tabs v Ringo v Elephants v Pyronerd v whatlez v Q v Colli

Started by Capper, July 06, 2012, 04:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tabs on August 12, 2012, 03:44:36 AM
ah well. I had a good run. Swans kicked 16 behinds (6 were rushed) but they played ok in an ugly game

I started this to try and get something back after NSW lost the State of Origin to Queensland and kept it going

I don't like anyones chances of Beating Sydney when they are on, Collingwood had a MASSIVE psychological advantage and only JUSt got home.

The avatar is fine Tabs but one day is fine you can change it now don't want you feeling "dirty" :)

think that was kennedys best game in a few if he stays at that level and the rucks have a good game too it will make it very hard to win clearances against the Swans.

Kenndy extended his lead in overall clearances in the competion that's for sure.

apparantly wellingham is a really nice guy but i am surprised everytime he has a great game almost 30 possessions, probably i underrate him but i think he is a middlestringer at best.

Capper

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 12, 2012, 01:20:54 PM
Quote from: tabs on August 12, 2012, 03:44:36 AM
ah well. I had a good run. Swans kicked 16 behinds (6 were rushed) but they played ok in an ugly game

I started this to try and get something back after NSW lost the State of Origin to Queensland and kept it going

I don't like anyones chances of Beating Sydney when they are on, Collingwood had a MASSIVE psychological advantage and only JUSt got home.

The avatar is fine Tabs but one day is fine you can change it now don't want you feeling "dirty" :)

think that was kennedys best game in a few if he stays at that level and the rucks have a good game too it will make it very hard to win clearances against the Swans.

Kenndy extended his lead in overall clearances in the competion that's for sure.

apparantly wellingham is a really nice guy but i am surprised everytime he has a great game almost 30 possessions, probably i underrate him but i think he is a middlestringer at best.
nah mate not dirty at all and i will keep it for the week, its fine

Fireballz

Haha Tabs your description thing "Now has a criminal record and just stole your bike"

Capper

Quote from: Fireballz on August 12, 2012, 07:08:11 PM
Haha Tabs your description thing "Now has a criminal record and just stole your bike"
i didnt take your bike, i found it and now i dont know where it is... :-X

Capper

Quote from: Torpedo10 on August 11, 2012, 08:20:27 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on August 11, 2012, 04:22:02 PM
Quote from: Torpedo10 on August 11, 2012, 11:14:24 AM
I'll do this with one of the North supporters?
What's the deal again? Did you said fortnight?
As i said on the chat.....

If North win you choose out a picture for me to display for the fortnight. you can PM link it to me whenever convenient. then I'll have it as my display for a fortnight. The same rule goes for me if my mighty bombers win. It's on!   ;D
so what is Torp's DP going to be????

elephants

If there was an image of the scoreboard of that game in 1984 when Sydney humiliated the Dons by kicking 200 points in 3 quarters on them... That'd be good?

Capper

Quote from: elephants on August 13, 2012, 01:37:03 AM
If there was an image of the scoreboard of that game in 1984 when Sydney humiliated the Dons by kicking 200 points in 3 quarters on them... That'd be good?
it was actually '87 and we kicked 87 behinds, could have been more. We dont take about 84 as they won it some how

Capper

Samm79

Capper

SydneyRox

We need a big win to recover some confidence. I would be dissapointed if we didnt win by 10+ goals

Fireballz

Quote from: tabs on August 13, 2012, 02:17:42 PM
it was actually '87 and we kicked 87 behinds, could have been more. We dont take about 84 as they won it some how
36.20 (236) vs Essendon 11.7 (73), Round 17, 1987
87 behinds??  ???

Capper

Quote from: Fireballz on August 14, 2012, 12:31:31 AM
Quote from: tabs on August 13, 2012, 02:17:42 PM
36.20 (236) vs Essendon 11.7 (73), Round 17, 1987
87 behinds??  ???
yeh it was a late night..... ;D

Samm79

Lol, 20 odd kickouts a quarter with 87 behinds. If the designated kickout player kicked half to himself he'd have racked them up!