whispers growing that Buddy will not play

Started by CFC 1979, July 06, 2012, 04:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFC 1979

colmullet

roo boys!

With Martin out my emergency is Elton, who's not playing :( C'MON BUDDY GET UP SON!

ossie85

No idea why he would be named at all if he wasn't going to play. What are they doing, mind games?

Gargh will be annoyed!

Maca24

He won't play. They would be stupid to play him.

Mat0369

I am pretty sure he is not going to play. Why risk him against GWS?

davep

With the pies sitting nicely at the top and the Crows' soft draw, teams like the Hawks should be gunning for a top 4 possie on the ladder. This could be a massive percentage booster if the Hawks unload on GWS. I think he'll play.

DT-SC

HappyDEZ

This year maybe a little diff to last year with resting players. Sure if the player NEEDS the rest he will get it but not just for the sake of a freshen up. SYD (40) 144% - WCE (40) 143% - ESS (40) 138% - HAWKS (36) 138%. A big win could be the diff for a top four spot, there is no room for complacency. Last year was pretty much Coll & Geel top 2 Hawks 3rd & WCE vs Carlton for 4th. This year is a diff kettle of fish esp. with the Crows favourable draw.

BoredSaint

I dont really think the hawks need buddy to win big against GWS.. Yes if he plays he might kick 10+ goals, but if he doesnt play they will still win by 80+

penskifile

ubeaut

Quote from: BoredSaint on July 06, 2012, 05:06:50 PM
I dont really think the hawks need buddy to win big against GWS.. Yes if he plays he might kick 10+ goals, but if he doesnt play they will still win by 80+
THIS. They have Rioli,Hale,Gunston,Roughy,Puopolo plus a few mids(Smith,Mitchell etc) who can and will all kick goals. Perfect opportunity as I've said before to practice a few structures without Buddy. They need to do this. If they make the GF and Buddy is injured they need to know they can work without him.

Was never going to play. Even if he does he could easily be subbed of in the 3rd or 4th quarters.