Michael Hibberd
5 (14.3%)
Brian Lake
11 (31.4%)
Bachar Houli
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Toga

These are the most expensive guys I can afford for my D7 spot, which one looks most promising?

Torress

throw in conca - named on the ball this week. doesn't mind the inside stuff at all and got a chance with the outs this week - bachar plays too outside, but thats not as bad for DT.

dempsey getting plenty of link up stuff, kicks and marks - i'd pick him out of that lot but not an ideal draw for bombers.
but conca my smokey

Fenno

Yarran at super cheap

henry

Can you afford Enright? Otherwise dempsey.

Ricochet

Quote from: Fenno on July 06, 2012, 02:02:43 PM
Yarran at super cheap
he was my suggestion, almost rookie price

Toga

Quote from: henry on July 06, 2012, 03:30:54 PM

nah unfortunately not :/

Quote from: Ricochet on July 06, 2012, 03:35:38 PM
Yarran at super cheap

hmm that could be another option.... what kind of average could we expect from him though?

ScottieD

I think Dempsey is the most expensive there at 367.4k.  So can't afford Enright.  Must be a painful 5k or so short of Carrazzo.

If I were you I would go for Fisher 325k, possibly Newman 314k, Guerra 332k (after suspension).

If it must be one of the above, Dempsey.

Ricochet

Quote from: Toga on July 06, 2012, 03:39:40 PM

Yarran at super cheap

hmm that could be another option.... what kind of average could we expect from him though?
his un-injured and un-subbed scores this year so far are 85, 91, 61 and a 94 last week so i don't see any reason why he can't push 85+ ... well actually i can see a reason. It all depends on his injury, which all reports say he is over it.

Toga

Quote from: ScottieD on July 06, 2012, 03:43:36 PM
I think Lake is the most expensive there at 401.9k.  So can't afford Enright.

If I were you I would wait out this week and see if Fisher drops enough for you to pick him up instead of these mediocre blokes.  Fisher is currently 412k with a BE of 103.

nah lake's 366K???? actually are you talking about SC? because Fisher is kinda shower in DT and this is a DT thread haha...?

Quote from: Ricochet on July 06, 2012, 03:45:42 PM
Quote from: Toga on July 06, 2012, 03:39:40 PM

Yarran at super cheap

his un-injured and un-subbed scores this year so far are 85, 91, 61 and a 94 last week so i don't see any reason why he can't push 85+ ... well actually i can see a reason. It all depends on his injury, which all reports say he is over it.

hmmm that's kinda tempting actually... but i'm getting a cheap D7 so as to conserve trades so it would be real risky to go with someone who has just had a serious injury...

ScottieD

I noticed that after I posted and went into DT pages sorry Toga - modified post to suit

Toga

Quote from: ScottieD on July 06, 2012, 04:37:07 PM
I noticed that after I posted and went into DT pages sorry Toga - modified post to suit

cheers mate - yeah a bit short of carrots/hanley :/

yeah dempsey looks like the go - i did consider all of those other guys you listed but i just reckon dempsey with the highest average etc might be my best bet

Windigo

Dude, you you are in the exact same situation as me.

I'm ousting Golby but I fall short of Andy C & Hanley etc.

Personally, I've whittled down my options to Yarran or Andy Moore.

I think at D7 you can afford a back defender that can score 70+. Lake or Dempsey are good options for you.  ;)

Thunderstruck

Quote from: Windigo on July 06, 2012, 06:29:53 PM
Dude, you you are in the exact same situation as me.

I'm ousting Golby but I fall short of Andy C & Hanley etc.

Personally, I've whittled down my options to Yarran or Andy Moore.

I think at D7 you can afford a back defender that can score 70+. Lake or Dempsey are good options for you.  ;)

Windi if they are your two choices that your now umming on I would go moore..Power are playing him half back and in the middle so he will score well for you unless he gets the green vest....

For the OP I would choose Dempsey out of that lot..Bombers are playing him where he is loose and racking it up.

Windigo

Thanks mate. Golby has been a pain all year for me.  :(

I really like Andy Moore and I really don't want to play Sam Shaw for 4 weeks, probably longer with Golby's injury being a stress fracture in his foot.

Kellogscrunchynut