Main Menu

Ask Jayman

Started by Jay, July 06, 2012, 01:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowy

I need to upgrade either Dahlhaus or Zorko,$153,000 in bank who do i trade and any suggestions on who to.

Jay

Quote from: lowry on July 06, 2012, 04:57:57 PM
Hey jay,

My question is here
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,64193.0/viewResults.html
I'm really tempted to go both trades but then I'll have one trade left :-/ do you think carrots will maintain his form?
Cheers
i think both mate...eski & zaha have to go.....and carrots & beams are awesome trade-ins  :D

Jay

Quote from: Rowy on July 06, 2012, 05:00:51 PM
I need to upgrade either Dahlhaus or Zorko,$153,000 in bank who do i trade and any suggestions on who to.
If you are sure that you need to then id trade dollhouse! Id look at roughead (that's if you dont have Danger)

Jay

If any of you would like to help me, you're more than welcome  8)

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,64195.0.html

Rowy

thanks for you help

KoopKicka

Jayman, for my f7, upgrading sexton. Have cash to go to Beams/Chapman, BUT, a new option has arisen. Bundy is averaging 95 without his vests and is in great form, good POD and leaves me with cash to go Giles to any ruck I please next week. Option 2 would make my forward and ruck lines like this

Maric, NicNat (Pattinson,Campbell)
Sidebottom,Stevie.J,Franklin,WhiteX,Robinson,Roughead,Bundy(Zorko,Treloar)

thoughts?

Jay

Quote from: KoopKicka on July 06, 2012, 05:18:52 PM
Jayman, for my f7, upgrading sexton. Have cash to go to Beams/Chapman, BUT, a new option has arisen. Bundy is averaging 95 without his vests and is in great form, good POD and leaves me with cash to go Giles to any ruck I please next week. Option 2 would make my forward and ruck lines like this

Maric, NicNat (Pattinson,Campbell)
Sidebottom,Stevie.J,Franklin,WhiteX,Robinson,Roughead,Bundy(Zorko,Treloar)

thoughts?
Id take Beams mate! yes bundy plays well without the vest, but that's irrelevant as he gets the vest! Hard to explain but i think you know what I mean ;) like beams has no danger of the vest and should average a lot more than Bundy. Up to you, but I think take beams and upgrade giles later

Jroo

Sorry Jayman one more question. Will 4 trades be enough for the rest of the year just for injuries cos I have a complete team! Thanks

Mat0369

Grimes, Lake or Dempsey to Carrazzo? I am leaning towards Grimes or Dempsey but don't know which.

Jay

Quote from: JROO8 on July 06, 2012, 05:30:05 PM
Sorry Jayman one more question. Will 4 trades be enough for the rest of the year just for injuries cos I have a complete team! Thanks
yeah that should be fine  8)

KoopKicka

Jay

Quote from: Mat0369 on July 06, 2012, 05:32:41 PM
Grimes, Lake or Dempsey to Carrazzo? I am leaning towards Grimes or Dempsey but don't know which.
keep dempsey...id flick grimes mate!

Mat0369

Quote from: Jayman on July 06, 2012, 05:37:21 PM

That is kind of what I was thinking as well.

Jay

Quote from: Mat0369 on July 06, 2012, 05:38:17 PM
Quote from: Jayman on July 06, 2012, 05:37:21 PM

That is kind of what I was thinking as well.
well if you were thinking it and im thinking it....then do it ;D