Need Advice on Team - Somehow killing it in league!

Started by ChrisOrman, July 06, 2012, 01:24:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisOrman

I am going for league win only and couldn't care about overall at all. Its a work league so i'm in it for a bit of coin and  bragging rights

At the moment I am top of the league at 10 - 2 at 116% with the next 2 teams at 9 - 3 at 109%.

I have had a couple of easy games so have only completed downgrades over the last 4 weeks.

I have 10 trades and 485k. 2 Hard games coming up then 3 middle games.

What trades should I make?

I think I want Bugg for Carrazzo. Maybe Horse for Judd? Tom Campbell running around. Obviously have premiums hanging out in the right column.

Deledio, Scotland, Broughton, Enright, Lake, Bugg, Smedts       -      Goodard , S. Shaw

J. Selwood, Ablett, Swan, NDS, Zorko, Horsley              -          Pendles, C. Smith

Cox, Giles,             -               Redden , O. Stephenson

Buddy, Chapman, Prop, Trelaor, D.Smith, J. Cameron, T. Adams      - D. Martin, H. Crozier

jamez_1983

You need to strengthen your fwd line dude.
upgrade cameron and smith.

ChrisOrman

Yeah it is by far my weakest area. I have been a bit unlucky with goodes and fyfe. I have been waiting for value but no one has looked great value.  Sidebum and Beams are obvious upgrade targets.

I think I will wait for Goodes to drop in price and get him back.

Also will upgrade Horsley to Judd (either this week or next) and then push zorko to fowards.

HappyDEZ

Quote from: ChrisOrman on July 06, 2012, 02:13:03 PM
Yeah it is by far my weakest area. I have been a bit unlucky with goodes and fyfe. I have been waiting for value but no one has looked great value.  Sidebum and Beams are obvious upgrade targets.

I think I will wait for Goodes to drop in price and get him back.

Also will upgrade Horsley to Judd (either this week or next) and then push zorko to fowards.
+1 I like every bit of your plan. Bugg to Carrots & Horse to Judd & then wait for Goodes in a week or 2.