Carrazzo for Malceski or Hargrave

Started by Knowall, July 05, 2012, 08:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should go?

Malceski (better scorer when he plays, named emergencies in recent weeks)
Hargrave (seems to have better JS,named as an emergency)

Knowall

Both almost identical prices.

DEF: Goddard, Delidio, Birchall, Suckling, Shaw, Malceski, Hargrave (S.Shaw, Smedts)

MsHighkick

Facing the same choice Knowall..... but I'm thinking Malceski - at least Hargrave is actually playing!

Knowall

If hargrave doesnt make the cut tommorow though, hes really just as bad as malceski in that respect.

enzedder

Quote from: MsHighkick on July 05, 2012, 09:03:47 PM
Facing the same choice Knowall..... but I'm thinking Malceski - at least Hargrave is actually playing!
This. Malceski can't get a game and when he did he was disappointing.

C-Dogg

hargrave will not get dropped and malceski will find his way in and stay in soon enough,

very tough call this one

Knowall

If I keep Hargrave and trade Malceski, Im only gaining maybe 10 pts a game by playing Hargrave in my starting lineup over Sam Shaw.

Whereas if I keep Malceski  and trade Hargrave.  IM probally gaining 20 pts per game with the chance of gaining 30+ pts  a game if Malceski can really play well and average around 100.  This is assuming Malceski can get those games.

Part of me feels theres more upside keeping Malceski, but keeping Hargrave is more safe.  Really tough decision. :-\

Knowall

Hargrave named as first emergency like Malceski, so atm both players are on the outer.

Change peoples views? Ill be very grateful to get some more votes

T Dog

Quote from: Knowall on July 05, 2012, 09:49:23 PM
If I keep Hargrave and trade Malceski, Im only gaining maybe 10 pts a game by playing Hargrave in my starting lineup over Sam Shaw.

Whereas if I keep Malceski  and trade Hargrave.  IM probally gaining 20 pts per game with the chance of gaining 30+ pts  a game if Malceski can really play well and average around 100.  This is assuming Malceski can get those games.

Part of me feels theres more upside keeping Malceski, but keeping Hargrave is more safe.  Really tough decision. :-\

Can you double trade on a different line and use their cash for a mid/for/ruck uograde insted?. Would mean fielding Shaw and Smedts this week

Knowall

Quote from: T Dog on July 06, 2012, 06:05:22 PM
Quote from: Knowall on July 05, 2012, 09:49:23 PM

Can you double trade on a different line and use their cash for a mid/for/ruck uograde insted?. Would mean fielding Shaw and Smedts this week
If you mean upgrade malceski and downgrade hargrave, or vice-versa and use the extra money on another line?  Probally dont have the trades to do that, and dont have the money to upgrade both of them atm. 
I can only get rid of one atm unfortunately