10 (21.7%)
S.Selwood
1 (2.2%)
Priddis
4 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

mzunguman

Big choice for me this week - let me know your thoughts

Ablett - well nothing needs to be said really, last time he scored in the 80's he came out the next came with 188
Thompson - Could be finding a lot of the ball against PA but will he cop a Cornes tag?
J.Selwood - Red hot form at the moment, and the cats need a %booster against the suns so will he go off?
S.Selwood - Coming up against NM and would either go to Wells or Swallow and could be a POD as captain as he can go big
Priddis - Also versing NM and should be a safe 100 - 110?

Thanks
And Cheers for opinions  8)

Bones Bombers

I'm thinking Priddis for something different myself!
He only scored 89 against them earlier this year for some reason but the two games before that were 128 and 121 and his average against them is 136 so he must have had some big games against them.
Who does the tagging for NM?
Will the Eagles handle the cold weather down here in Hobart?
Do have a few questions but think he will get atleast 120.

Knowall

Ablett would be the sensible option, i guess.

Out of the others I really like Jelwood's chances of scoring a nice 130+ score.  Hes been scoring well recently against a softer team, strong possibilty of him scoring well.

Wouldnt take Thompson over these two options, Will score 100 but not much more.  Same could be said for Priddis.

Scott Selwood could either smash it or be quiet, too much doubt.

Jroo

Ablett should bounce back. What are your thoughts on Rory Sloane as captain?

HotTiges

im tossing up between ablett swan and jselwood.. bloody tough one

Free Kick

Took the Captaincy off Ablett once this year and it ciost me the game :(

Not going to make the same mistake :)

mzunguman

Quote from: Free Kick on July 05, 2012, 09:02:24 PM

Took the Captaincy off Ablett once this year and it ciost me the game :(

Not going to make the same mistake :)
Have gone the whole year with the C on him except when he was injured

But maybe its time for a change? he's now scored 80's twice...

Quote from: JROO8 on July 05, 2012, 08:51:31 PM
Ablett should bounce back. What are your thoughts on Rory Sloane as captain?
Sloane might be a good POD because the Cornes tag you would think would go to either Dangers or Thommo... and is very consistent so definetly a possibility i believe!

Quote from: Bones Bombers on July 05, 2012, 08:47:18 PM
I'm thinking Priddis for something different myself!
He only scored 89 against them earlier this year for some reason but the two games before that were 128 and 121 and his average against them is 136 so he must have had some big games against them.
Who does the tagging for NM?
Will the Eagles handle the cold weather down here in Hobart?
Do have a few questions but think he will get atleast 120.
Im not sure NM is a massive tagging team?

C-Dogg

barrybonds

Priddis has an even higher avg in Tasmania. Definitely something to consider but I think I'll be to gutless to go that way. Ablett is the safe option

Bones Bombers

Quote from: barrybonds on July 05, 2012, 09:32:00 PM
Priddis has an even higher avg in Tasmania. Definitely something to consider but I think I'll be to gutless to go that way. Ablett is the safe option
You sir can have your first cheer! For some reason I hadn't thought to check stats for Aurora Stadium.

mzunguman

Quote from: Bones Bombers on July 05, 2012, 09:43:52 PM
You sir can have your first cheer! For some reason I hadn't thought to check stats for Aurora Stadium.
Has that persuaded you to pick Priddis??

Bones Bombers

Quote from: mzunguman on July 05, 2012, 09:47:11 PM
He's my top pick right now and I have Ablett, Boyd, Thommo, Stants and Mitchell to choose from.
Just got a feeling! Only thing worrying me is I'm going to the game!  Hope I don't jinx him!

mzunguman

Quote from: Bones Bombers on July 05, 2012, 09:58:06 PM
He's my top pick right now and I have Ablett, Boyd, Thommo, Stants and Mitchell to choose from.
Just got a feeling! Only thing worrying me is I'm going to the game!  Hope I don't jinx him!

If he's averaging 132 down in Hobart, i reckon i may just put the C on him for a POD
THink of yourself going to the game as a good thing @Bones Bomber lol  ;D

Bones Bombers

Quote from: mzunguman on July 05, 2012, 10:11:15 PM
Quote from: Bones Bombers on July 05, 2012, 09:58:06 PM

If he's averaging 132 down in Hobart, i reckon i may just put the C on him for a POD
THink of yourself going to the game as a good thing @Bones Bomber lol  ;D
Average at Aurora Stadium in Launceston is 140, hasn't played in Hobart.
Hopefully I can cheer him on to a big score!
For some reason I like my Captain to play on Saturday too.

mzunguman

Oh right even better!
Well if conditions are too bad on the radar I'll put him As captain I think...

Quick one - do geelong tag anymore if I was to leave ablett As C??