Thompson
2 (3.4%)
Selwood
4 (6.8%)
Someone else
7 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 3

LaHug

Sorry guys, I've basically been out of the house for the last 24 hours and it's way too late at night to look at requests now. I'll get around to as many as I can (hopefully all) when I get up in the morning!

LaHug

I think that's all the requests done. Enjoy, guys!

essendon2

will Boyd score well since he's been under an injury cloud all week?
who should I pick out of Boyd, Watson, Thompson or Stevie J?

Justin Bieber

Could I see Buddy?

If he plays, may go big.

henry

Thanks a bunch for that mate, cheer for you. Think i will have to go Swan with GAJ vice.

LaHug

Quote from: essendon2 on July 06, 2012, 01:32:00 PM
will Boyd score well since he's been under an injury cloud all week?
who should I pick out of Boyd, Watson, Thompson or Stevie J?
I hadn't heard anything about an injury...? (To be fair, I haven't actually looked at the AFL website or anything similar very much this week - spent too often out of the house)

Quote from: whatlez on July 06, 2012, 01:56:26 PM
Could I see Buddy?

If he plays, may go big.
Yeah, I'll give him a quick look now. It'll have to be the last request for the day though as I have teams to look after!

LaHug

Quote from: whatlez on July 06, 2012, 01:56:26 PM
Could I see Buddy?

If he plays, may go big.
Done! Definitely thinking he'll go big. I hadn't thought he was going to play but, seeing his name in the final teams earns him a spot in my top 5!

shoota20

im goin Mitchell just because he loves the 'G' and I dont think they'll have anyone tagging him as i think him and Ward will go head 2 head and im tipping Mitch has 45 possys

henry

Quote from: shoota20 on July 07, 2012, 03:33:12 AM
im goin Mitchell just because he loves the 'G' and I dont think they'll have anyone tagging him as i think him and Ward will go head 2 head and im tipping Mitch has 45 possys
Hopefully, with shiel out bugg may tag him methinks. I don't have him captain but I still need him to do well as opponent doesn't have him.

LaHug

Quote from: LaHug on July 05, 2012, 12:55:33 AM
Pavlich
The Bulldogs are giving up big and frequent tons with 9 and 5 tons in the last two weeks respectively (9 of those 14 at 120+). As the best Docker available, Pav is the most likely to take advantage of this. Obviously, all things considering, Pav would probably be a stupid risk but, if you're the kind of guy that loves a POD, this is your man. Prediction - 125
Hmm...... Anyone take this gamble? Looking kinda awesome right about now.

Justin Bieber

Looks like you have had a poor round :( lol.

LaHug

Quote from: whatlez on July 08, 2012, 07:26:22 PM
Yeah...... :(
On the plus side, I should crack the 200 boos soon :D

Football Factory

Quote from: LaHug on July 08, 2012, 07:27:21 PM
I didnt think you did too bad ...Boyd was good 133, Swan well if you didnt have him in your top 2 people would have said your an idiot, Franklin was on his way to a decent score but got subbed early, Mitchell 33 possies but only 1 tackle stopped him from going big, Thompson was on 26 possies early in the third quarter and ended up with only 32 .... so all in all i didnt think you did a bad job

LaHug

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on July 08, 2012, 10:37:56 PM
Quote from: LaHug on July 08, 2012, 07:27:21 PM
I didnt think you did too bad ...Boyd was good 133, Swan well if you didnt have him in your top 2 people would have said your an idiot, Franklin was on his way to a decent score but got subbed early, Mitchell 33 possies but only 1 tackle stopped him from going big, Thompson was on 26 possies early in the third quarter and ended up with only 32 .... so all in all i didnt think you did a bad job
And at least I had the right guy at number 1 :)

Justin Bieber

I wasn't critising. Was more warning him for the boo's to come.  :P