Main Menu

Cheers and Boos

Started by Spinking, July 04, 2012, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Mr.Craig

Just gave you a cheer too. ;)

Tominator

congratulations Whatlez! First man to receive 1000 boos on FF, not sure whether you're happy or sad but congrats none the less hahaha

Capper

Justin Bieber

flower ya you cow... I hate you guys  >:( >:(

:'(

T Dog

Aw c'mon Whatto cheer up.....you will be part of FF folklore now. People will pass on your story from generation to generation. Boozed up drinkers will tell the story of the day they saw it happen. Trivia night bonus pts for the FF record boo's question. On and on you will go.  8) 8)

tbagrocks

been getting a lot of boo's lately, like 12 today ;D :-\ some people are to precious :P

Justin Bieber

I have eased up a little haha

tbagrocks

lol I'm still getting boo'd, had like 4 in the last few hours, haven't even done anything :o people holding grudges or what ;)

Ringo

Don't worry about it Rocks.  Keep contributing as you do.

tbagrocks

thanks Ringo, your very wise

Justin Bieber

Those who contribute alot will tend to get boo'd if people don't agree with them. Just don't let it deter you as if you contribute, people will learn that you give good advice so won't look at the count but at the name :).

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Hellopplz on September 03, 2012, 09:41:08 PM
Those who contribute alot will tend to get boo'd if people don't agree with them. Just don't let it deter you as if you contribute, people will learn that you give good advice so won't look at the count but at the name :).

Some wise words there HP.

LET'S BOO HIM NOW!!! :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on September 04, 2012, 01:01:06 AM
Quote from: Hellopplz on September 03, 2012, 09:41:08 PM
Some wise words there HP.

LET'S BOO HIM NOW!!! :P
Haha, I actually don't mind getting booed! My activity has fallen a heap from what it use to be and I am not on alot, so feel free to boo me! I encourage it as I don't really notice Premiums anymore, and like to use my account to show the flaw in the premium system! Not to say I am a good poster anymore as I hardly say anything anymore :-X.

DT Gun

Yeh people boo for a laugh I mean look at my ratio, I'm always right and back it with facts and look at my ratio..

It would be good to see who boo's ya and who cheers ya to make people accountable for their vote though!