Main Menu

Cheers and Boos

Started by Spinking, July 04, 2012, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

I'm very confident that 99% of my boos are from le and other people who are either; a) eagles fans or b) Stanton/god haters or c) both, in le's case.

Jukes

And I hit 100 cheers too, so, a more superior player...

Justin Bieber

Shut up Jukes with your west coast bullshower.

I am against the Stanton spudness, but I don't boo you or anyone ::)

Justin Bieber

For this instance, I would need 10 batsmen to show off my milestone.

Maca24

Quote from: whatlez on August 08, 2012, 10:51:46 PM
For this instance, I would need 10 batsmen to show off my milestone.
You'd need 20 to show your boo's :P

elephants

Quote from: Jukes on August 08, 2012, 10:45:22 PM
I'm very confident that 99% of my boos are from le and other people who are either; a) eagles fans or b) Stanton/god haters or c) both, in le's case.

Heres news for you flowerhead.

- I have never boo'd you.
- I have Stanton in my Dream Team. He was also my favorite player and perma-skipper in 2009 (clearly my first year of DT)
- I have Stanton as my English 15's side. He's my captain and first round draft pick.
- I was the one to give you your 100th cheer.

Maybe if 95% of the stuff you post wasn't shower your ratio would be slightly better. Luckily for you, I don't boo you whenever I see something dumb but rather I cheer you on the odd occasion you do something mildly clever.

Colliwobblers

i don't boo and i rarely cheer, the system is flawed in the extreme,

anyone can get a bunch of cronies who care together and cheer each other all day long

and anyone can boo anyone who says anything they don't like or agree with

so who cares... irrelevant in the extreme

Ziplock

to be fair, stanton does suck, and you're lucky he got 'injured' (I'm not even completely convinced he wasn't dropped for being shower), because otherwise his average would have kept on plummetting due to his mediocrity, and you couldn't salvage anything by saying 'he averaged 111'

10 round average of 91. Averaging only 75 over his last 4.

biggest joke of a premium, and I'm glad I wasn't one of the idiots to get sucked into him when he had an inflated price. He would have been a great pick to have if you'd had the balls to offload him when he peaked.

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on August 09, 2012, 12:55:42 AM
to be fair, stanton does suck, and you're lucky he got 'injured' (I'm not even completely convinced he wasn't dropped for being shower), because otherwise his average would have kept on plummetting due to his mediocrity, and you couldn't salvage anything by saying 'he averaged 111'

biggest joke of a premium, and I'm glad I wasn't one of the idiots to get sucked into him when he had an inflated price. He would have been a great pick to have if you'd had the balls to offload him when he peaked.

Pretty much ::)

LaHug

Quote from: Ziplock on August 09, 2012, 12:55:42 AM

I'm an idiot ::)

Spinking

Am I paranoid to think I may have a Booing stalker??? :)

Have been really careful lately with comments trying to be friendly, supportive and informative, but boos just keep coming in, even when I have no recent comments. Trying o keep a resonable boo / cheer ratio :P

Personally I've only given out maybe 3 or 4 boos and maybe 20 cheers, so Im still clueless as to why people do it...

tbagrocks

Quote from: Spinking on August 09, 2012, 01:31:51 AM

Have been really careful lately with comments trying to be friendly, supportive and informative, but boos just keep coming in, even when I have no recent comments. Trying o keep a resonable boo / cheer ratio :P

Personally I've only given out maybe 3 or 4 boos and maybe 20 cheers, so Im still clueless as to why people do it...
oh no, their on to me :-[

Ziplock

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 09, 2012, 01:35:35 AM

I boo people for bad grammar. Just heads up.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 09, 2012, 12:49:20 AM
i don't boo and i rarely cheer, the system is flawed in the extreme,

anyone can get a bunch of cronies who care together and cheer each other all day long

and anyone can boo anyone who says anything they don't like or agree with

so who cares... irrelevant in the extreme
My thoughts exactly which is why I cheered you Colli :). I rarely cheer and never boo, no point as flawed system as you said. Don't really care about ratio as depends on how you see the advice given! Hence my ratio.

Bill Manspeaker

Quote from: Ziplock on August 09, 2012, 01:38:13 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on August 09, 2012, 01:35:35 AM

I boo people for bad grammar. Just heads up.

lol