Main Menu

Cheers and Boos

Started by Spinking, July 04, 2012, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ringo

Quote from: Hellopplz on August 09, 2012, 01:41:00 AM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 09, 2012, 12:49:20 AM
i don't boo and i rarely cheer, the system is flawed in the extreme,

anyone can get a bunch of cronies who care together and cheer each other all day long

and anyone can boo anyone who says anything they don't like or agree with

so who cares... irrelevant in the extreme
My thoughts exactly which is why I cheered you Colli :). I rarely cheer and never boo, no point as flawed system as you said. Don't really care about ratio as depends on how you see the advice given! Hence my ratio.
Comments could not be more succintly put Collie and HP.  I very rarely cheer or boo either due to the flawness of the system.

I am extremely comfortable with what I contribute. In all cases know that it is my opinion and if people disgree and boo that is their right and I do not care. (Suspect I may have got some boos for bad grammar Zip)

Tominator

I reckon I may have had a boo stalker as well ::)

Was at 45+/16- at one point; nek minnit it was like 47+/39-

Not sure what I did wrong!!

But the system is very flawed, I only give boos if people are very offensive or deliberately trying to start trouble.. I do give cheers though for helpful comments on my threads and also if they say something I strongly agree with. But the system is very flawed ::)

Justin Bieber

I'll say it one more time.

Stop crying about your boos...

I actually can't wait until I bring up the 1000.

Justin Bieber

Now I'm going to get boo'ed....  :-X

Jukes

I hope to one day have the best boos to cheers ratio, but then I remember Jormas exists :X

LF

Quote from: whatlez on August 09, 2012, 11:48:47 AM
I'll say it one more time.

Stop crying about your boos...

I actually can't wait until I bring up the 1000.

Quote from: whatlez on August 09, 2012, 11:49:32 AM
Now I'm going to get boo'ed....  :-X

I'm going to give you a cheer now instead of a boo  :P

Spinking

Just gave you a boo Whatlez... Not because you've done anything wrong, but because I'm curious about what will happen when you hit 1000...  ;D

5 to go...

Jay

Quote from: Spinking on August 11, 2012, 05:07:11 PM
Just gave you a boo Whatlez... Not because you've done anything wrong, but because I'm curious about what will happen when you hit 1000...  ;D

4 to go...

Capper

roo boys!

1...Who's gonna get the 1000th?

Spinking

T Dog

That was me..for no good reason  :o

Capper

Spinking

Congrats Whatlez! Absolutely no reflection on the great quality of contribution you make to the site!

Mr.Craig

I gave him number 1000, thought it would be nice if it was a good natured boo. I think he's been looking forward to it.

Congrats Whatlez! :D