WXV Round 13: Battle for the Spoon?

Started by ossie85, July 04, 2012, 09:41:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

Then again.......

The wolves had Harper named substitute for the roos, he didn't even get a touch.... so he got 0, which I suppose now becomes his home advantage  ;D

CrowsFan

Well Houli certainly responded to the ultimatum I gave him, by scoring a season high 133 points! So I guess he is safe for now...

Jacobs also did a great job after returning to the side after a week off, notching up an impressive 146, which including an all time record of 61, that's right 61, hit outs!! :o

Harwood was also serviceable on debut, scoring a handy 76 points. The only downside from this round so far has been the withdrawal of Waters, meaning Armstrong came in from the emergencies. A measly 14 points from him, has put the match back in balance. Currently I'm sitting on 868 with 6 players, including captain to come, whereas the Tigers are currently 1,005 from 11...

PowerBug

Playing Ben Jacobs over Paul Stewart has hurt...

Tim McIntyre pretty good in his first game for the Crows, hopefully he holds his spot and pushes for selection in Argentina. :D

Boomz

ossie85

Purple 77

wow..... me and rb are having a hitout!!

Me: Franklin (C) + Matthew Stokes + Paul Duffield + Trent West

rb: 58 + Sam Mitchell (C) + Michael Johnson + David Hale + Taylor Adams

Remembering rb's home advantage is 0 thanks to kieran harper, which has helped me a billion....... need franklin to kick about 6!

ossie85

I'd still be backing Toronto solz P77 ;)

PowerBug

With Rodan being a late withdrawl yesterday, my No. 1 emergency comes in, Billie Smedts! >:D Keep going son!!

Holz

should have put eski on the field, was probably my only chance to be competitive.

ossie85

Quote from: MajorLazer on July 06, 2012, 12:44:47 AM
Captain   Brad Sewell
   Vice-Captain   Danny Stanley

Danny Stanley captain now ML! Though does seem to be doing the goods so far...

Purple 77

YES!

Franklin was subbed out but still managed 109 <3

Purple 77

hmmmm

rb: 228 + Michael Johson

me: Paul Duffield + Trent West + Matthew Stokes

:'(

ossie85

Duff sub doesn't help :/

Close between me and PB

CrowsFan

Got my game in the bag now :)

2 points clear plus Ablett (C), Cross, Wallis and Griffin vs Enright, Murdoch and HGA :)

ossie85

With Boyd and Bradley dominating, and Ballantyne and Griffen struggling, reckon Buenos Aires has got me :(

Still hope, but..